Part 7

Although Ning Xuan is not very courageous and can't practice at home, fortunately, her brain is still very good, and she only needs to remember the journey once. 

At that time, she threw down Xianzun's sword, and she felt guilty. She also found a strangely shaped big stone, put the sword upright in front of the stone, and tied it with her own purple yarn, which seemed to have a sense of ceremony. After all... This is Immortal Venerable's sword!

Ning Xuan has a natural affection for everything related to Xianzun Chenghuai, so when she turned back to look for the sword, she quickly found the strangely shaped rock, and then also found the one buried in the sand. sword.

She dug out the sword with her bare hands, regardless of how her hands were ground by the sand. The originally rounded nails were scratched and pulled very ugly, and some fine sand was embedded in the nails, which made her very uncomfortable.

But she thought, her discomfort must be less than one ten thousandth of the danger that Immortal Venerable is now in.

Immortal Venerable is in danger to protect her, she must not... abandon him.

Just as she could have left Chenghuai behind and went to the oasis to rest by herself, now Ning Xuan has never thought of living alone.

It is always the darkest time before dawn.

Ning Xuan almost exhausted her spiritual power before finally arriving at the oasis.

She saw the fierce battle, and the blood with blue light flowed all over the ground, almost illuminating the area.

The huge phantom beast lay dying on the ground. Ning Xuan was afraid that she would be late, so she bypassed the giant beast and found the figure sitting on the ground.

"Xianzun!"

With the lack of light, Ning Xuan could only see a figure vaguely. She was sure that there would never be a third person other than the two of them in this secret realm, so apart from her, there was only Cheng Cheng. Precious immortal.

After she saw Chenghuai, her dangling heart finally fell. As long as she saw Immortal Venerable, everything would be fine.

Ning Xuan trotted over with the sword in her arms. The closer she got, the more frightened she became. She found that Immortal Venerable Chenghuai was covered in blood and could barely stand up.

"Xianzun Chenghuai, how are you... how are you?" 

Ning Xuan handed over the sword in her arms to Chenghuai's hand, seeing that Chenghuai's eyes were still light, she stared at her for a moment. As if confirming something, she hurriedly said, "Xianzun, I got your sword back."

Ning Xuan smelled the blood on his body, which was stronger than before, and hurriedly used her last bit of spiritual power to heal him surgery, at least to stop his bleeding first.

Chenghuai wanted to speak, but he could only squeeze out a vague voice from his throat, 

"You..."

If the phantom beast didn't die, the rain would continue to fall, and his wounds would never heal.

Ning Xuan heard the sound of rain and couldn't hear what Chenghuai said. In a hurry, she leaned forward and put her ear to his lips, 

"Xianzun, what are you talking about? Take your time, don't be in a hurry. ."

She used up the spiritual power in her body to perform the healing technique, but Chenghuai's voice was still like a hairspring, drifting away in the wind.

Ning Xuan remembered the forbidden technique that the elder once said. She has a body of yin and was born with an immortal bone. In a desperate situation, she can use the spiritual power stored in the immortal bone.

The elder didn't want to teach her this, perhaps because she was afraid that she would have a different opinion, but the disciples of the Hehuan sect who hated her liked to do things that hurt others and not themselves, and threw the book that recorded the forbidden art in front of her, word for word. teach her. I can't wait for Ning Xuan to use the above technique.

The reason why the forbidden technique is forbidden is because it is extremely harmful to the human body.

Ning Xuan couldn't handle so much anymore. According to the contents in her memory, she drew spiritual power from the immortal bone and performed a healing technique to rescue Chenghuai.

Chenghuai felt an extremely pure spiritual energy flowing into his body along his wound. This kind of spiritual energy was different from the spell that Ning Xuan had used for him just now. While the wound healed quickly, he also regained his strength.

He grabbed Ning Xuan's wrist and stopped her from continuing to convey spiritual energy.

Ning Xuan's body seemed to have been drained of vitality, her pretty face was almost bloodless, only those bright eyes stared at Chenghuai.

Chenghuai looked down and saw the blood curse written by Ning Xuan with her heart on the back of her hand.

He was shocked and angry, the corners of his eyes were red, and he held Ning Xuan's wrist with uncontrollable force.

Ning Xuan didn't know what she had done wrong, but she just caught Chenghuai's eyes. It was the first time she saw him so angry, and her heart skipped a beat.

Although Xianzun Chenghuai didn't say anything, she understood his eyes.

He was saying, "I'll settle the account with you later."

Chenghuai took out the sword of life she brought back from the scabbard, supported her body with the sword, and stood up, step by step towards the phantom beast.

The Eudemons realized the danger and wanted to escape, but the wound on its back made it impossible to move.

Chenghuai raised his sword and slashed down.

With just one sword, the phantom beast that was about to force Chenghuai to death instantly dissipated into the heavens and the earth.

The dark clouds in the sky dissipated, and the dawn shone through the clouds on the ground.

Ning Xuan looked up at the sky, it was no longer raining, the scorching rain on her body became icy cold under the warm sunlight.

Chenghuai put away his sword, knelt down on one knee in front of Ning Xuan, and looked at Ning Xuan, his brows hadn't been raised since the beginning, pursed his lips, and seemed to be considering how to speak.

"You shouldn't use the forbidden technique to save me."

 In the end, he didn't even yell at her angrily. Instead, he put a straight face and said that she shouldn't be like this.

Ning Xuan was originally afraid that Xianzun would be angry with her, but she didn't expect Xianzun to be so gentle even when he was angry.

"But Immortal Venerable also saved me."

Chenghuai wanted to teach Ning Xuan a lesson like he taught his apprentice, so that she knew the consequences of using the forbidden technique were serious, but to Ning Xuan's pale face and almost bloodless lips , he still can't say anything serious.

"A person of the right path will do everything for the world and die. I should save you. And you only have so much spiritual power. Use forbidden techniques and use your life force to exchange for spiritual energy. If you are a little careless, you will You will also die, you know?"

Ning Xuan bit her lower lip, her eyes instantly turned red, and the water in her eyes filled with water, as if it would drop tears in the blink of an eye.

Chenghuai was at a loss for what to do. For the first time, he felt flustered and his heart ached. Tears should have no effect on him. Those wicked people cried and begged him to spare their lives. He could also do it without hesitation, but facing Ning Xuan, everything was different.

"Miss Ning..." 

Chenghuai didn't notice that his tone had softened.

Ning Xuan's eyes were as red as a rabbit's, she looked at him aggrievedly, she kept all the sadness in her heart, and it was even more pitiful.

As soon as she blinked, Douda's tears fell and fell on the back of Chenghuai's hand, hurting more than the rain just now, as if it was about to burn a hole in his heart.

Chenghuai has never bowed his head to apologize to anyone, and he has never made any mistakes. He has always taken the most correct path, but now, he feels that making Ning Xuan cry was his biggest mistake.

He didn't want to see her tears.

"Xian, Xianzun, why can't I save you?" 

Ning Xuan choked and asked him, there was resentment in her tone, she obviously saved him, but he didn't even say a good word, and kept blaming her for saving him Is it wrong to save people?

Chenghuai felt more and more uncomfortable when she heard her tone.

He seemed to be avoiding something, lowered his eyes, but saw that her hands became bloody at some point, with sand and stones embedded in the fingernails, and red marks on her wrists due to his too much force.

"It's not that you can't save me, but you have to do what you can. You are still very young, and you do things with passion. You haven't considered the consequences, and you haven't considered whether you will regret it in the future. You save me with your life, even if you save me, I won't be happy either, I'll just think, you haven't enjoyed your good years yet, and it's not worth it to die just to save me."

Chenghuai's voice gradually became calm, he took Ning Xuan's hand, put her fingertips in the palm of his hand, and gently brushed her thumb over her injured area.

Ning Xuan stared at the man in front of her, she could clearly see his pity for her.

She never got pity from anyone else except him.

"I think it's worth it." Ning Xuan's tone was extremely firm.

But in Chenghuai's eyes, she was no different from an angry child.

Chenghuai took a deep breath and asked her,

 "Does her hand hurt?"

Ning Xuan was successfully diverted from the topic by him, and hurriedly shook her head, 

"It doesn't hurt."

Chenghuai had a bad intention for the first time, and pressed it slightly hard. Ning Xuan wrinkled her face in pain.

"Doesn't it hurt?" he asked deliberately.

Ning Xuan answered with a guilty conscience, 

"It hurts a bit."

Chenghuai stood up and pulled her up, but Ning Xuan had no strength because of the spirit power of the immortal bones, so she leaned against Chenghuai's body softly. What to explain, the body suddenly lost weight, and was hugged by Xianzun Chenghuai.

Ning Xuan stared at him in astonishment, her heart beating like thunder, "Xian, Xianzun."

"This is what you will end up using the forbidden technique." Chenghuai meant that she couldn't stand up anymore, let's see her next time Do you dare to use the forbidden technique again?

Ning Xuan misunderstood.

She felt Immortal Venerable's body temperature, his heartbeat, and his breath. The two were very close, and Cheng Huai led her to the direction of the pool without squinting. Ning Xuan's eyes were attracted by his perfect profile, her eyes were drawn down from his brow bone, and fell on him rolling. The Adam's apple, slid further down, but disappeared.

At a certain moment, she thought that she wanted to cultivate with Immortal Venerable, not because she just wanted to get out of the secret realm.

=====================================