Part 20

After Chenghuai left, Ning Xuan was alone in the room, wondering what Xianzun meant.

Since Immortal Venerable doesn't plan to accept her as a disciple, what status should she stay in Canglan Mountain? Did he let her stay in Canglan Mountain because he sympathized with her?

If that's the case, she doesn't want to live a dependent life anymore. The path that Immortal Venerable recommended to her at the beginning was very good. She could go to the sect of the female cultivator to cultivate by herself. When she became strong, she was truly strong. into the hands of others?

Ning Xuan thought that Immortal Venerable would not come back to her yard after the unhappy parting in the afternoon. She even prepared to carry it by herself. Although it would be painful, she would try her best to hold back the pain.

When she saw Chenghuai stepping into the yard, she felt lighter, at least the night would not be hard.

Ning Xuan thought that Immortal Venerable let her stay in Canglan Mountain as a good intention, but Immortal Venerable might still regard her as a "Ning Xuan" who used to only depend on others, but now she is very different.

As long as you talk to Immortal Venerable, maybe Immortal Venerable will understand.

"Xianzun." 

Ning Xuan stood up, met Chenghuai, and stopped a few meters away from him, just looking for an opportunity to talk about the afternoon.

Chenghuai stepped forward quickly, and the distance between the two narrowed. Before Ning Xuan could react, she was supported by him, 

"It's cold outside, let's talk about it when we go inside."

Ning Xuan repeated what she was about to say. She swallowed it back and smelled a faint scent on him, which was a bit familiar, but she couldn't remember it for a while.

The afterglow of the setting sun overlapped the shadows of the two of them, Chenghuai held her arm and held her shoulder, but did not touch her, instead, as if she was afraid that she would trip over the threshold, she carefully protected her. ....

Ning Xuan lowered her eyes, always feeling that Immortal Venerable seemed to be different. Even if she is carrying an important magical embryo, she is not so fragile that it will shatter at the touch of a touch. Besides, with the ability of Immortal Venerable, can't he use magic to protect her for the first time? Could it be that Immortal Venerable is concerned about chaos?

Chenghuai helped her to sit down at the round table in the room, 

"Sit down first, and I'll pour water for you."

Ning Xuan supported her head with one hand, her eyes following his figure, she thought, maybe Immortal Venerable does not He is good at dealing with the conversation after the unhappy break up, so he treats her so well, just like before, every time she was unhappy, Immortal Venerable wanted to get her some food.

Does this make her happy? Thinking of this, Ning Xuan shook her head in a self-deprecating manner, "Immortal Venerable, how could it be possible to coax someone?"

She is not his.

Ning Xuan retracted her gaze and looked up at the palace lantern on the top. The ray of mermen's tears looked very soft and did not feel harsh.

She suddenly remembered that when she was in the Hehuan Sect, every time she lit the lights at night, she would see some little bugs flying around the candles, but now in Canglan Mountain, those little bugs are like disappearing traces, and the whole house is clean Clean, almost spotless, just like the owner of Canglan Mountain.

Chenghuai came in with a teapot, and saw that Ning Xuan was staring at the palace lantern in a daze, her eyes were empty, she didn't know what she was thinking.

Even so, he thought the picture was beautiful.

Ning Xuan heard the sound of him pouring water into the teacup and came back to her senses, 

"Xianzun, is this spiritual spring water?"

Chenghuai paused while holding the teacup, and replied softly, "Yes."

He handed the teacup to him . In front of Ning Xuan, she held the cup of tea in her hand, but did not drink it.

Ning Xuan saw that the color of the teacup was different from the spiritual spring water that Lin Ming'er often gave her. It had a light pink color similar to rose flowers. After taking a deep breath, she could smell the same strange fragrance as Chenghuai's body.

"Xianzun, is this the new tea you researched?" Somehow, Ning Xuan thought of the Hehuan Sect again. She seemed to have smelled this scent when she was in the Hehuan Sect.