Part 22

The demon fetus was completely formed in three months, and now March has been gone for two months. The fairy world only knows that Xianzun Chenghuai has fallen in love with a disciple of the Hehuan sect, and will swear with her in front of the marriage stone and hold a Taoist companionship soon. grand ceremony.

"It is said that the Hehuan Sect was destroyed by the demon cultivator. When the Immortal Venerable arrived, she was the only seedling left in the entire sect. It was probably the hero who saved the beauty this time, and the two fell in love with each other, and this became the marriage. Let's go." 

The outside world has various opinions about Immortal Venerable's Dao Companion, but most of them because of Immortal Venerable's face, even if they have a bad impression of Hehuan Sect, they will not directly say it on the bright side.

"Oh, the methods of the Hehuan Sect are really amazing, and even Immortal Venerable was bewitched by her." 

There are many people who talk sour, and most of them are admirers of Immortal Venerable Chenghuai.

"It is rumored that the disciples of the Hehuan Sect, both male and female, are all beautiful. Who doesn't like a beautiful vase?" waste".

At that time, the Hehuan Sect was destroyed. Not only were the people in the Immortal Realm not a pity at all, but they felt that the magic cultivators had even done a good deed. After all, they hated these sects that corrupted the ethos of the Immortal Sect the most. Fate of mortals, vulnerable.

The crowd showed unspoken smiles.

There are several seniors who need the apprentices of Chenghuai Xianzun to deliver the invitations in person, and the etiquette is considered thoughtful.

Lin Ming'er went down the mountain after delivering the invitation to a senior. She just sat down at the wonton shop and stopped for a while when she heard these people talking about Master and Miss Ning, and she looked up at the group of people. Get out of breath.

These people don't know anything, they don't know the hardship Ning girl has endured, and they don't know how hard she used to study knowledge and practice. But Lin Minger knew.

Before Ning Xuan lost her memory, Lin Ming'er had taught her some basic knowledge of cultivation. At that time, Ning Xuan's eyes were bright and her whole body was radiating light.

She had no conditions before, but now she finally has the opportunity to learn, she will seize every opportunity to learn and cultivate.

Lin Ming'er even thought that if Shizun accepted Miss Ning as his apprentice back then, she would definitely be able to do better than herself.

On this day, Lin Ming'er returned to Canglan Mountain a day later than the agreed time, and when he came back, he was injured quite a bit.

Huo Zhengqing came by the wind and saw his junior sister sitting at the foot of the mountain, biting gauze to wrap himself up, his eyelids jumped, and Yu Jian descended in front of Lin Ming'er.

"Junior sister, what's the matter with you?"

Lin Ming'er was considered a semi-immortal, and her wounds would heal on their own, but they healed a bit slower, but she would never be the one who suffers in a fight with ordinary cultivators. Now that she came back full of scars, what did she do?

Huo Zhengqing frowned, even with a little anger, he must go to those who bullied the junior sister to settle accounts.

"I heard someone speak ill of Ning on the way back, so I had a fight with them." Lin Ming'er didn't think she was doing anything wrong.

Huo Zhengqing heard Ning Xuan from Lin Ming'er's mouth, pursed his lips, and loosened his clenched fist.

"Junior sister, have you forgotten that Shizun doesn't like us making troubles outside. If Shizun knows about this..." 

Lin Ming'er heard Huo Zhengqing's implication, he was using Shizun as an excuse, no I hope she gets involved in Ning Xuan's affairs.

Lin Ming'er looked at Huo Zhengqing, she suddenly felt that the senior brother in front of her had become so unfamiliar, she just couldn't see it, so she tried to teach those people who couldn't control her mouth, why did he let him move out of the master to press her, She knew that she was most afraid of Shizun.

"Senior brother, Miss Ning is Master's sweetheart. She will be our mistress in the future, and she is a good girl, which is completely different from what people outside say. I am protecting our future mistress!"

Lin Ming'er As she spoke, her voice rose unconsciously. Since she became sensible, she almost never quarreled with her senior brother and blushed, but this time was different. She really regarded Miss Ning as a good friend.

Huo Zhengqing saw that Lin Minger quarreled with Lin Minger because of an "outsider" who had only known each other for less than three months, and the master also told them that it was an "accident" for Ning Xuan to be pregnant with the devil.