Part 38

It is rumored that the princess likes the national teacher, but because she can't get the national teacher, she can only go outside the Ning Kingdom to find a substitute for the national teacher.

As far as Ning Xuan herself is concerned, she doesn't care about the rumors from the outside world, and the hype outside can't affect herself. How she acts on weekdays is still the same after returning to the capital.

However, Ning Xuan couldn't ignore the two parties other than her.

"Do I look a lot like the national teacher? It seems that he and Xianzun also look alike." 

Li Yao threw a red fruit high, then opened his mouth to pick it up, holding the fruit to Ning, who was sitting opposite him. Xuan grinned.

Today, Ning Xuan thought of letting Li Yao and her friend meet, so she invited her to the box in Mingyuelou.

Separated by a screen, there are musicians playing music next to them, and maids are waiting to fill the water for the nobles.

Duan Yunkuo heard that Li Yao was the "turning point" that Xingyi predicted, and Ning Xuan told him the reasons and the consequences, so he knew what attitude to use to face Li Yao, even after learning about Li Yao's trip. After the purpose, a series of itineraries were arranged for him.

In Duan Yunkuo's words, it is to make him willingly sacrifice for the mortals of Tianyuan Continent.

But when Duan Yunkuo walked into the box and saw Li Yao leaning on the small table next to him with one foot on the slump, and his face that looked like a national teacher, he was still stunned.

On the other hand, Ning Xuan and Fu Nanxing, who were opposite Li Yao, had already guessed their friend's reaction.

Li Yao laughed indifferently, "This is also the person who has seen the national teacher? Look at this, I really look like him."

His voice was slightly higher than the national teacher's voice, with a tone of tone. They are both full of vigor and their voices are completely different, so it is easy to distinguish the two.

Duan Yunkuo thought that apart from their facial features, they had nothing in common.

"It is rumored that the princess brought back a 'substitute' who looks like a national teacher. So it is not a rumor." 

Duan Yunkuo restrained his expression and his tone was light. Although he was sitting at Ning Xuan's table, his eyes did not touch him at all. Ning Xuan on the side.

It seemed that she was angry at Ning Xuan who went to Haizhu Country without telling them.

Ning Xuan and Fu Nanxing looked at each other, Fu Nanxing touched his nose and looked away first.

The maid was about to come forward to pour tea for him, when Ning Xuan raised her hand, got up to take the teapot from the maid, and poured tea for Duan Yunkuo herself.

Duan Yunkuo's eyes fell, only Ning Xuan's hands could be seen in front of him, white as jade, with some calluses on the knuckles, you couldn't tell if you didn't take a closer look, but they grew up together, what classes did she take and how much she ate. Suffering, he knew it all.

This time she ran out of Haizhu Country with Fu Nanxing. When he heard the news, he broke a glass cup and went to the border to find someone, only to see Fu Nanxing alone, and he almost got into a fight with him.

The most hateful thing is that Fu Nanxing didn't resist and let him beat him unilaterally. But Ning Xuan is not here, what's the use of hitting Fu Nanxing to vent his anger, don't think he can't see Fu Nanxing's thoughts on the princess... The problem is, if Fu Nanxing goes to Haizhu with Ning Xuan, maybe he can feel a little more at ease, but Fu Nanxing told him that Ning Xuan went alone.

this fool.

Duan Yunkuo sprinkled all the sullenness on this cup of tea, unlike usual, he would also hold up the teacup to taste the tea, this time he raised his head directly, drank it all, and when he put down the teacup, there was a "click" on the table. one sound.

With just that, Ning Xuan and Fu Nanxing, who were sitting across from them, were so frightened.

It's scary for people who don't like being angry to get angry.

Li Yao watched the undercurrent surging between the three of them, and his eyes flowed, as if he was thinking about something.

"If Li Gongzi feels that he needs to avoid suspicion, I can arrange for someone to take you to visit Ning Country." Duan Yunkuo seemed to be a different person when he talked about the business.

Li Yao put down his legs, straightened his sitting posture,