Part 12

This was the first time Ning Xuan saw Xianzun Chenghuai so angry that she couldn't even speak.

But she just felt happy.

She found out that her happiness was built on the pain of others.

"Master..." 

Ning Xuan was about to continue calling his master, but was stopped by Chenghuai's silence technique. She couldn't say a word, so she could only stare at him, blushing with anger.

Chenghuai didn't like her frivolity, she neither respected others nor herself.

He took a deep breath, tried to calm his mind, and lowered his head to clean up the broken bowl and put it on the tray.

He heard the conversation between Lin Ming'er and her just now. He felt guilty about Ning Xuan. Even if Ning Xuan stepped on his bottom line, he could back down for her.

He thought that she only used the teacher-student relationship as a joke because no one had taught her that she should respect teachers and respect Taoism.

Even in his opinion, this joke is not a joke.

Chenghuai stood up and looked down at Ning Xuan.

Ning Xuan turned her face away and didn't look at him, as if she was angry with him.

"Give me your hand." 

Chenghuai reached out to her.

Ning Xuan wanted to oppose him and put her hands behind her back.

If she is not happy, no one should be happy!

Chenghuai looked at her like this, but remembered that in the secret realm, she was sitting obediently by the fire, eating the fish he baked for her with relish, even a little childish.

At that time, she always seemed timid in front of him, worried that he would leave her, afraid that he would hurt her, even if he did nothing. Now she is a lot more presumptuous, and she looks a little more angry.

For some unknown reason, Chenghuai always couldn't get angry with Ning Xuan, and even if he was angry, it quickly dissipated.

Chenghuai performed a body-fixing technique on her, forcibly holding her wrist, and giving her a pulse in this posture.

That wisp of demonic energy that settled in the fairy bone seemed to sense something, stopped the polluting action, and stayed in place quietly.

Chenghuai's spiritual energy circulated in Ning Xuan's body, he sensed the demonic energy, but he thought it was the demonic energy of the fetus, so he didn't think about it. Seeing that her pulse was stable, her body was not in serious trouble, and the demonic fetus was developing well. , withdrew his hand.

He retracted the immobilization technique and the forbidden speech technique, thinking that Ning Xuan would be furious, but the little girl just silently stared at him and shed tears.

Chenghuai touched her red eyes, her throat seemed to be blocked by a stone, and her empty heart became heavy.

"What's wrong?"

He softened his tone, Ning Xuan noticed the change in his attitude, and tears fell in the blink of an eye.

Chenghuai frowned, opened his lips, and tried to search for all kinds of words to comfort others, but found that he was not good at comforting others, and he couldn't think of anything.

He remembered that when he was in the secret realm, he also made Ning Xuan unhappy. How did he solve it at that time?

Grilled fish?

"I'll bring you some Lingmi porridge." 

After Chenghuai said, Ning Xuan blinked and he disappeared.

Ning Xuan's emotions were already very sensitive, and with her demonic aura, as long as she didn't go well, she would magnify her dark side. She stared at her bulging belly. She was crying just now, but now it seems like a different person. Extremely cold.

The magic womb in her belly seemed to sense her emotions. Originally, she was still restlessly arching her belly, trying to make her feel uncomfortable, but now it seems to be afraid, shrinking into a small ball and daring not to move.

Ning Xuan sneered.

She put her hand on her lower abdomen and patted it lightly. If she ignored the coldness in her eyes, she might look warm.

Chenghuai, who had just left, returned with a bowl of Lingmi porridge in his hand.

Chenghuai handed the porridge to her.

Ning Xuan looked up at him, her hand on her side curled up unconsciously, but she refused to accept it.

"I feel sick when I see you."