Part 35

In addition to the danger of magic cultivators, there are many malicious villains outside of Ning. The more dangerous the area, the more chaotic.

Along the way, Ning Xuan encountered five black shops, four traffickers, and many thieves, but she was always vigilant when she was out of the house, and she also developed a "skill" in the palace, and she was full of heart.

Haizhu Country is far away, and Ning Xuan will inevitably feel bored when she walks alone.

The purse around her waist was just stolen by a thief, and she was still sitting at the roadside wonton shop drinking soup, as if she didn't know anything.

The thief, who seemed to be less than ten years old, threw away the embroidered purse, thinking that it might be worth a lot of money to sell it.

As soon as the thief opened his purse, the back of his head was hit by a small stone. He was startled, and before he could react, a broken tile came out of the air at a very fast speed, rubbed the tip of his ear, and hit him in front of him. wall, deeply embedded in the wall.

"Oops, my head is a little too short." 

A female voice came from behind him, her tone with ease and ease.

The thief stared at the broken tile in the wall and broke out in a cold sweat. If the broken tile hit his head, I am afraid he is no longer alive.

The person who knows the current affairs is Junjie. He was about to run away, and he prepared to climb over the wall with both hands and feet, and fled to another place. Another piece of tile flew over and pinned him and his clothes directly to the wall.

Ning Xuan walked over unhurriedly and took back the purse in his hand.

"For the sake of your young age, I won't send you to the government." 

Ning Xuan put the purse back on her waist, turned around and was ready to leave.

"Government? They can't take care of themselves, so they don't care about our lives! If you want to survive, you can only rely on yourself!" 

The thief behind him roared angrily, "What I stole by myself is me. things!"

Ning Xuan clutched her purse. Along the way, she has seen too many cold and warm things in the world.

If everyone in this world can afford food and have a safe and stable place to live, who would be a thief?

The closer you get to Haizhu Country, the more such things happen. But if you go further, when you have to take a boat to reach Haizhu Island, there is almost no one here, and when you look around, the sea seems to be covered with a thick layer of fog, and you can't see the front at all. road.

"Girl, is this your first time here?" 

Ning Xuan hired an old man as a guide, but the old man said that he was only responsible for sending her to the pier near Haizhu Country. As for going to the island, he didn't say anything. Ken take her there.

"Today's Haizhu Country is already an uninhabited island country, but it is said that there is a treasure left by the Xuanqing Dragon Girl on Haizhu Island, which has attracted many desperadoes to Haizhu Island. However, once they set sail by boat, , before reaching Haizhu Island, he was already lost in this sea area, and he could never find his way, so he could only die at sea. Every night, ghost ships would appear in this sea area, all these dead desperadoes The disciples are obsessed with finding treasures." 

When the old man talked about these legends, the old voice had a taste of storytelling, which made Ning Xuan shudder.

Ning Xuan subconsciously touched the "shark pearl" on her wrist, and a slight warmth came from above, which made Ning Xuan's mood a lot more calm.

"Girl, I don't think you came here for treasure, why did you go to such a dangerous place?" 

The old man was grateful to Ning Xuan for the money, which was enough for his family to live for ten years.

Ning Xuan raised her head to look at the foggy sea. The sun fell on the sea, but it couldn't dispel the fog in front of her. She could only see the world in front of her.

"I'm just looking for a turnaround,"