Part 14

Because what he said was too serious, Ning Xuan was stunned for a while.

This reminded her that she was in the secret realm, and when he mentioned Shuangxiu to Chenghuai for the first time, he also had pure doubts on his face.

It turned out that he didn't know anything, not even Xinyue. Ning Xuan felt that her heart was stuffy, as if she had hit cotton with a punch.

Ning Xuan propped herself on the ground and wanted to sit up, but because of her physical inconvenience, it seemed so difficult to get up.

Chenghuai saw her intention, held her arm, frowned, and felt more disgust for the fetus in her belly, so she simply hugged her horizontally, 

"Go to the yard and sit for a while, I'll pack you up. Come in again."

Ning Xuan grabbed his collar and deliberately stabbed him with words: "Why bother with Xianzun over this trivial matter?"

She didn't know that in Chenghuai's eyes, she was like a kitten with claws and claws. , there is no lethality at all, and every time she mocks him, her eyes are full of anxiety, how can others have the heart to be angry with her?

Chenghuai glanced at her, just sighed, and carried her into the yard without saying a word.

Lin Ming'er and Huo Zhengqing, who were standing outside the courtyard, watched the master carry the person out of the courtyard. The two looked at each other and exchanged glances. With the tacit understanding between the senior and the sister for many years, they understood what the other party didn't say.

I didn't expect Master to have this side.

Ning Xuan didn't understand his sigh, nor why he didn't speak. She sat on the reclining chair in the courtyard and looked at Cheng Huai's back as she stepped into the house again. She felt that the distance between them was very far away.

She retracted her gaze, looked at the high-hanging moon, and blinked slowly.

Chenghuai Xianzun is like the moon, the bright moonlight will shine on everyone equally, but it will not only illuminate one person.

The moon doesn't know anything, it only knows how to rise and fall, to shine and shine.

Ning Xuan realized that what she liked was Xianzun Chenghuai's kindness and tenderness towards her, and these were just because of his nature.

Not because of how special she is in his heart.

If another person and Xianzun Chenghuai were trapped in the secret realm of Acacia, with only the two of them, I am afraid Xianzun would treat that person so well.

He doesn't love her.

It is impossible to love her.

After Ning Xuan realized this, her mood suddenly calmed down.

She has never gained anything or lost since she was a child, because she knows that nothing will belong to her forever.

Since it will be lost sooner or later, don't hold out hope at all.

"Miss Ning, have some porridge." 

Lin Ming'er put the Lingmi porridge on the stone table aside and looked at Ning Xuan worriedly.

Huo Zhengqing followed behind his junior sister, holding the sword in his hand, alerting the devil in Ning Xuan's stomach.

Ning Xuan sat up on the chair, her whole body was calm, she dipped the rice porridge with a spoon, as if she was thinking about something.

After a while, Chenghuai came out of the room and beckoned to Huo Zhengqing, 

"Go to the warehouse and bring me the tears of the merman, and get a few more."

Huo Zhengqing looked up at the room, it was pitch black and there was nothing inside. I couldn't see it, and I smelled the smell of something burning in the room. I guessed that Miss Ning had set something on fire just now. I roughly guessed why Master used the priceless mermaid tears.

He bowed his hands to the master and turned to leave.

Lin Ming'er's eyes flicked back and forth between Master and Ning girl, hesitating whether to stay or not.

When Huo Zhengqing passed her, he winked at her.

Although Lin Ming'er didn't know much about the world, but she listened to her brother's words very much, so she made a random excuse and left the space for the two of them.

Halfway through the road, Lin Ming'er couldn't hold back her curiosity, and when she looked back, she saw that Master had put his clothes on Miss Ning's body.

She breathed a sigh of relief and left in peace.

In the yard, Ning Xuan smelled the faint woody fragrance from the clothes on her body, and there was a bit of detached coldness in her calmness, very similar to his temperament.

"..." 

Ning Xuan stopped fiddling with the Lingmi Porridge, her drooping eyelids trembled, staring at the Lingmi Porridge that was no longer foggy in front of her eyes, as if she could spot the flowers.

"I asked Zhengqing to find the merman tears, so I don't need to light the lights in the room." 

Chenghuai said, seeing that she hadn't eaten yet, and pursed her lips, 

"If you think I will disturb you here, then I will stand To a place you can't see."

Chenghuai was about to move, when his sleeve was held by a very light force.

He lowered his head and saw that she was holding his sleeve with her slender and tender fingers. It was like ripples appeared on the calm lake, and the mood was a little more relaxed.

Ning Xuan quietly, just like this, she slowly drank the porridge.

Chenghuai accompanied her silently, the only sound left in the yard was the sound of her spoon hitting the porcelain bowl.

Lingmi porridge soon bottomed out, and the yard was quiet again.

Chenghuai regained her senses and asked,  "Are you still drinking?"

Ning Xuan shook her head.

Chenghuai is a person who is not sensitive to emotions. In other words, he doesn't care or care about emotions, whether it's someone else's or his own, but facing Ning Xuan, he seems to think a little more.

He noticed Ning Xuan's silence. Compared to Ning Xuan, who was as quiet as a porcelain doll, he seemed to want to see her lively and lively, even if he was angry with him.

Ning Xuan just looked away, she realized that no matter what she did, the moon would never come for her, that's all.

The atmosphere gradually became stagnant, and the two seemed to be standing on a scale. When this side sank, the other side would lift off weightlessly.

"Today I... and Zhengqing went to a nearby town to buy some literate reading materials." 

Chenghuai was the first to break the calm and somewhat eerie atmosphere.

Ning Xuan's hand holding the spoon tightened, she could read... She looked up at Chenghuai.

Today, Lin Ming'er also taught her some of the basics of cultivation, but she hadn't had time to practice it. Just listening to the theory gave her a big head. Lin Ming'er also said that she had to go back and look through the notes she took during her practice. She thought, if only she could read.

"If you want, I'll teach you tomorrow." Chenghuai said.

Ning Xuan put down the spoon, folded her hands on her legs, and clenched them unconsciously.

Even if she said things to him that offended the teacher-student relationship, he still didn't care about her. Maybe he was such a person who wouldn't get angry, and she was nothing special.

"Okay." Ning Xuan nodded.

As long as you don't have expectations, you won't be disappointed. But what she has learned is her own, and only these things truly belong to her, and no one can take it away.

Chenghuai looked into her twinkling eyes, the hand behind him fell down, and he sighed in relief.

"I still want to drink." 

Ning Xuan pushed the empty bowl in Chenghuai's direction.

Chenghuai bent her lips in relief, took the empty bowl, "Wait a minute."

He didn't even realize that when Ning Xuan released the reconciliation signal, his mood also changed subtly.

========================================

The author has something to say:

I seem to understand a little bit, but not fully.