Part 9

Ning Xuan had a long and beautiful dream. In the dream, she and Chenghuai Xianzun fell in love with each other. They lived in a paradise where no outsiders would disturb them, and they lived a happy and beautiful life.

This was the first time she felt so at ease, and she looked forward to the future coming soon.

But for some unknown reason, she tried to wake up several times, but she seemed to be trapped in a shell, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't wake up.

Ning Xuan couldn't open her eyes, she didn't know where she was, and she didn't know what was going on in the outside world. She only felt that her life was passing quickly, her spiritual power suddenly became abundant, and then suddenly disappeared. Almost exhausted.

Perhaps her efforts had an effect, and vaguely, she heard some unfamiliar voices.

"The girl Ning brought back by the master has been in a coma for a month, why hasn't she woken up yet?"

"I have already gone to Xin Taohua Island to ask the doctor to come over, but Mr. Zi Ruo's fairy boy said that Mr. , I haven't contacted him yet."

"Master told you to take good care of this girl Ning, junior sister, I will leave it to you here."

"Elder brother, wait!"

"What's wrong?"

"...Master Is Zun still looking for the lost... in the secret realm of Hehuan?" 

The girl who spoke deliberately lowered her voice, the words behind her were vague, and Ning Xuan couldn't understand what she said.

"Junior sister, don't worry, the master has fully recovered. The little secret realm of the Hehuan Sect can't trap the master at all. Moreover, that thing has no host and can't escape the secret realm..." 

The conversation came to this point, the two As the person walked further and further, the environment around Ning Xuan became quiet, and she fell into sleep again, as if she was caught in a dream net woven by something, and it was difficult to break free.

Time passed quietly, and when Ning Xuan heard the voice again, her whole body seemed to be soaked in warm spring water, and a gentle spiritual force was repairing her broken spiritual veins. She knew almost nothing about her body, but this spiritual power was very clear. It ran around her body and finally landed on her stomach, but it was quickly pulled out.

"How could it be... It's really fate! Ming'er, go and tell your senior brother to call Immortal Venerable Chenghuai back!" 

This voice sounded like a trickle, with clear spring water flowing over the cliff, in an eager and deplorable tone.

"But Shizun is still looking for..."

"What he is looking for is right here."

Ning Xuan couldn't understand what they were talking about, but after a while, she felt a bitter taste in her mouth, and all consciousness recovered. Instead of trying to break the shell to wake up like before, she only needs to move her eyelids to open her eyes.

Contrary to what she had imagined, the first person she saw was a girl who looked about her age.

"Miss Ning is awake, Mr. Ziruo!" 

The girl saw that she was awake and hurriedly called.

Ning Xuan sat up while leaning on the bed, but found that her movements had become extremely rigid, and her lower abdomen had actually swelled.

She rounded her eyes, looked at her belly in shock, and put her hand on her stomach subconsciously.

Why does her body seem not to belong to her when she wakes up?

There was a lot of movement at the door, Ning Xuan looked up, and among the few people who entered the door, she recognized Immortal Venerable Chenghuai at a glance.

Different from the Immortal Venerable Chenghuai whom he met in the Hehuan Sect, at this time he was more like an immortal enshrined by mortals in the temple, exactly like him in the portrait, dressed in a clean moon-white shirt, with a cold temperament and a handsome face. When he looked at her, there was no warmth at all, which seemed to be different from the Chenghuai that Ning Xuan knew.

Ning Xuan didn't even dare to recognize him. It turned out that the Immortal Venerable who returned to the Immortal Realm was like this. Compared with her, she is almost in two worlds. Realizing this, she opened her lips, but she couldn't say a word after all.

"Master, Miss Ning must be thirsty. I'll pour her spiritual spring water."