Part 10

After Chenghuai left, Ning Xuan lay on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

Over the years, she has never decided anything by herself. Her life has always been pushed forward by fate, like duckweed, it counts wherever it floats.

She thought she had met a good person, someone who would say to her, "It's sad to be voluntarily bound by shackles",

 so she thought she had found a home, but what Ke Chenghuai said about  "waiting for the fetus to take shape"  was the same as what the Hehuan Sect said to her. 

What is the difference between  "waiting for the body of Tianyin to mature"?

They are all using her.

Her existence is a handy tool.

Ning Xuan felt sick for a while, and before she could find the wooden basin, she just got up with difficulty and vomited a pool of black blood uncontrollably.

It was as if magma was flowing through her throat, the burning sensation made her unable to speak, and the nausea was surging. She wanted to vomit all her internal organs, but the nausea in her body just kept rolling and surging, unable to find a way to express it. come out.

She thought it would be over just by vomiting, and then her calf cramped. The pain made her facial features almost crowded together, and she wished she fainted on the spot. Not only that, she was not carrying an ordinary fetus. 

When she calmed down, the fetus in her belly seemed to be against her on purpose, and she had to endure the constant collision of a fireball-like thing in her belly all the time. However, when her irritable emotions surged up, the fetus in her womb was fed by her emotions and could calm down for a while. 

This repeatedly tortured her body and spirit. For the Hehuan Sect, her Tianyin body can help them cultivate. The more mature the Tianyin body is, the greater the improvement in cultivation. 

For Xianzun Chenghuai, she was just a tool borrowed to nurture the maturity of the devil's womb. 

The world will suffer because of the devil's womb, and she is suffering now. No one has ever asked her if she is willing to sacrifice for their cultivation, and no one has ever asked her if she is willing to sacrifice for the world.

She has not received education, it should be said that she has no chance to receive education at all, not to mention the reason why she is willing to sacrifice her ego to achieve the greater ego.

Why don't those who say this experience it for themselves, suffer for months, look forward to the arrival of the child with hope and love, and then take it away with their own hands?

Ning Xuan clenched the quilt under her body.

How unfair fate has treated her.

She didn't realize that the demonic energy spread out from the fetus and quietly caught up with her pure white immortal bone. A crack appeared in the body of the immortal bone. This was the crack that appeared after Ning Xuan used the ban. The demonic energy followed this crack and settled in the immortal bone.

Due to the rarity and short-lived nature of the Heavenly Yin Body, no one knew that it should have been the best physique for cultivating demons.

Ning Xuan felt a chill. This chill came from inside her body. The biting chill made her shiver constantly, her teeth were chattering, no matter how many layers of quilt she put on, it wouldn't help.

As long as she closed her eyes, Cheng Huai's indifferent eyes flashed in her mind, she took a deep breath, still unable to drive away those dark emotions.

Another wave of pain struck, she finally couldn't bear it anymore, and she screamed, but her voice was hoarse and unpleasant like being rubbed by rough sand.

On the other side, Du Ziruo was teaching Lin Ming'er how to take care of Ning Xuan and the devil in her womb.

"The devil's embryo is different from the mortal one. I expect it will take only three months to fully take shape. It's just that the three months seem to be short. For Miss Ning, I'm afraid it will be like a year." Du Ziruo sighed.

Lin Ming'er was carrying a writing brush and was about to write down what Mr. Zi Ruo had instructed. Hearing what he said, she became curious.

"Why? It's only three months. It should be much better than ten months in a mortal fetus, and isn't it a month has passed now?"

Du Ziruo looked up at the full moon outside the window and said, 

"It's only after she wakes up. The day is nothing, but the night is the hardest thing to endure. After night, the magic womb will become active, competing with the mother's body for nutrients, completely different from the mortal womb. Fusion. There have been people who thought of combining the magic womb and the mortal womb before, either because the magical womb and the mortal womb could not be fused and ended in failure, or the mother body could not bear the pain of fusion and died in extreme pain.

"Ning The child pregnant by the girl is special, and it blends well with the magic womb, but it has not yet formed. During the process of forming, the pain that Ning girl will endure will never be less. "

Lin Ming'er shivered coldly and got goosebumps all over.

"Is it more painful than when I accidentally got ten thousand needles of demon poison?" She asked tentatively.

Du Ziruo told her with certainty,  "Yes." "

Lin Ming'er sucked in a breath of cold air and couldn't help swallowing her saliva. As long as she recalled it a little, she would be scared to the point of trembling, but Miss Ning had to endure this kind of pain all the time. It was terrifying. 

 The direction of Ning Xuan's hospital was dark and unclear.

At this moment, a miserable scream came from that direction.

Lin Ming'er quickly stood up, but Du Ziruo stopped her,

 "Now this time is the most active time of the devil's womb. At the time, if you go in, you may be injured by the devil. Do you want to be infected with the devil's poison again? "

But Miss Ning, she..." Lin Ming'er felt a chill in her heart when she heard the scream, not to mention Ning Xuan herself who was in pain.

Du Ziruo forcibly held her down and let her sit down. In his original position, he said, 

"That girl Ning is a body of heaven and yin, and if there is anyone in the world who can implement this plan to destroy the devil's womb before it is born, she is the only one. If she couldn't bear the pain and chose to commit suicide, she could just die with the devil. If she chooses to survive, then after three months, the fetus will be formed, and she will kill the child and leave the mother". 

He said with an air of expression . He was calm, as if he was just stating a matter of course. Lin Ming'er couldn't say anything to refute him, because she knew very well that what Mr. Zi Ruo said was what Master meant.

Lin Ming'er lowered her eyes, no longer looking in the direction of the small yard, but staring at her hands without saying a word.

She remembered that when Master brought back this girl Ning, it was the first time she saw such a beautiful girl.

Ning girl is different from herself. When she is lying in Master's arms, she is like a fragile treasure. She has a unique face. Her long curly hair is scattered randomly. , The cheeks are slightly red, and even without rouge, it is breathtakingly beautiful.

Lin Ming'er studied martial arts with her master since she was a child. She was raised by her and her brother like a boy. She also envied other girls who could grow long hair and dress up beautifully. When she put on a skirt for the first time, her senior brother said that it was not good for them to practice martial arts, and she was so ashamed that she never wore a skirt again.

Miss Ning came to Canglan Mountain for a month, and her body was getting thinner and thinner. It wasn't that Lin Minger didn't take care of her with all her heart, but she didn't expect that it was the fetus in her womb that was robbing her of life.

Lin Ming'er couldn't understand why the master who was kind to all the people in the world would treat Miss Ning so cruelly. According to Mr. Zi Ruo, isn't Miss Ning a tool used to kill the devil?

She wanted to do something for Ning girl.