32

The light instantly engulfed the arrogant demon cultivator just now, leaving no trace behind, as if the death threat they just faced was just a dream for them.

After calming down, everyone turned to look at Ning Xuan at the back of the team.

A nearly transparent figure was standing behind her, covering her eyes with the palm of her hand.

"Master Guo Shi." 

Fu Nanxing recognized the figure at a glance. He had only met the Guo Shi twice in total, but he left a deep impression on him both times.

Everyone immediately reacted, knelt down on one knee, and saluted the National Teacher. Their respect for him was no less than the attitude towards the Ning Kingdom royal family. They even respected the National Teacher more than the royal family.

Ning Xuan raised her head and turned to look at the phantom.

In legends, immortals can separate several consciousnesses. The power of these consciousnesses is weaker than that of the main body, and may only have one-tenth of the ability, but this is one-tenth of the ability, even the national teacher. It was just a phantom. When facing the demon cultivator who had no ability to resist at all, he would kill him with one blow, and instantly make that demon cultivator disappear from this world.

His power is beyond anyone's imagination.

Ning Xuan could only look up at the phantom in front of her eyes, her hands down were covered by her sleeves and gradually clenched into fists.

"The nine members are in the cave on the mountain. Follow the signs to find them." 

The shadow of the national teacher gently pushed Ning Xuan's shoulder, and then dissipated into the air.

After the appearance of the National Teacher, everyone felt a little more calm. It turned out that even if they left Ningguo, the National Teacher would secretly protect them.

"His Royal Highness, it is not advisable to stay here for a long time. It is impossible to guarantee that there will be no other demon cultivators watching here. We should find the Spiritual Guard as soon as possible and return to Ning Country as soon as possible." 

Seeing Ning Xuan standing there blankly, the soldier suggested .

Ning Xuan nodded, her heartbeat has not calmed down yet. Every step she took on the ground was like stepping on a tightrope, and she would fall from the air if she was not careful, shattering her bones.

Fu Nanxing frowned, looking at Ning Xuan with worry.

Ning Xuan took two deep breaths, closed her eyes only when passing by the body of the soldier who had just been torn apart by the demon cultivator, then bit her lower lip, restrained her trembling, and followed the team.

The wind in the north seems to be mixed with fine gravel or stones. Between breathing and breathing, the throat and eyes are sore, and the stones are stuck in the throat, unable to go up or down.

"Cough cough cough."  Ning Xuan's cough seemed to be getting worse.

Fu Nanxing only hoped that this journey could end sooner.

"It's this sign. Go this way." 

Fu Nanxing found a way up the mountain without missing any clue.

Ning Xuan pulled out her dagger and chopped off the plants in front of her, but now it was dark and the road was slippery, her vision was shrouded in darkness, and she couldn't see the road ahead. She was accidentally scratched by a sharp branch.

The crackling sound became clearer in the silent night.

"Xuanxuan?" 

Fu Nanxing rarely called Ning Xuan's nickname, he blurted out almost subconsciously and turned to look at the source of the sound.

Ning Xuan coughed repeatedly, 

"It's just that my clothes are torn, I'm fine."

As soon as she finished speaking, the guard behind her let out a scream, "My hand hurts so much." 

The guard close to the guard pinched his wrist. , using the moonlight to raise his hand to investigate the wound, 

"It's a jade tiger needle, it should be a poisonous insect released by the spirit-hunting guard, if you find them, you can find the antidote."

Ning Xuan quickly realized that she once wrote in the book. I have seen that the jade tiger is a rare poisonous insect in the southern country. It is usually active at night. Once it is contaminated with the venom of the jade tiger, it will die immediately if the antidote is not obtained within an hour.

"We're going to hurry."