Part 41. End.

Chenghuai would rather she look at him with hatred than look at him with unfamiliar eyes. As far as she is concerned, she is not even as good as the so-called "substitute".

He clearly saw that that night, she had red eyes for Li Yao, and now she stood in front of him and called him "Master National Teacher" coldly, and then drew a clear line between them.

How could she be willing to look at him more?

Chenghuai took a step forward and held up her wrist.

Before Ning Xuan could react, the environment around her changed rapidly, almost in the blink of an eye, she was in another place.

Her mind was instantly awake, but because of the change in the surrounding environment, she couldn't stand firm for a while, her body swayed, she took a step to the side, and almost hit the stone lamp beside her.

The flame in the stone lamp flickered for a while, and it became more and more dim.

Ning Xuan looked around and saw that the light source here was not sufficient. Walking in from the door, it was a few steps down. Stone lamps were erected in four directions, with the unlit stone lamp in the middle as the center. Draw a complex array. Looking up, a circular skylight was opened above the head, and the moonlight just shone on the magic circle surrounded by four stone lamps, and a faint fluorescence rose from the starting point of the magic circle.

"This..." 

Ning Xuan didn't know where this place was, but she didn't notice the danger, she just stared at Chenghuai with strange eyes.

Chenghuai took out the wooden box from the dark grid and opened it in front of Ning Xuan.

"This is the object that has made a contract with you. As long as you are you, no matter where you are, they will come back to you in various ways. Now, the object is returned to the original owner."

Tears of the merman in the wooden box The closer he got to Ning Xuan, the stronger the light became.

Ning Xuan realized that what Chenghuai was talking about was her past life, because she didn't have the memories he said in her life.

He still didn't want to admit the truth.

"I'm not the 'original owner' of them." 

Ning Xuan felt inexplicably angry, she even took off the mermaid tear she had been wearing on her wrist, and put it into the wooden box in his hand with the red string.

The beads collided with each other, making a crisp sound.

Chenghuai's throat seemed to be choked with a boulder, he swallowed the sweetness in his throat with difficulty, and locked his eyes on her.

"You are." He was almost persistent.

Ning Xuan is obviously not someone who can't be flexible. She also knows that if she offends Chenghuai, maybe Ning Guo will no longer be able to be protected. For Ning Guo, she is willing to pretend that she is a previous life, but once she starts to pretend, it is difficult to ignore her heart. The thorn that sticks.

Moreover, with his cleverness, can't he see her pretense?

Ning Xuan closed her eyes, took a deep breath, almost helpless, 

"Master Guo Shi, you can naturally threaten me with Ning Guo, forcing me to pretend that I am the reincarnation of your Taoist companion, but a fake is fake, The man has passed away, so you should let it go."

Ning Xuan was able to explain things so clearly because Li Yao gave her confidence.

She needs to understand who she is to move on.

The premise of protecting others is to protect yourself. Before loving others, you must love yourself.

Chenghuai stared at her with red eyes, he had never been so obsessed with one thing or one person, she was an exception. Because of regret, because of regret, because of unwillingness.

He raised his hand and took hold of the Soul Detention Lamp. The soul power inside was flickering with light. With his two fingers, he brought the soul power in the Soul Detention Lamp into Ning Xuan's eyebrows.

"You are." 

Chenghuai's tone was firm and firm, and no one could refute it.

Ning Xuan felt that her body was floating in the air, her soul was sinking, and some memories that made her unable to distinguish between reality and reality poured into her mind, lonely, fearful, joyful, happy, resentful, relieved, more than When she remembered, it was even clearer that those emotions, like a tide, would drown her.

When I was young, I didn't know what love was, so I regarded the person in the painting who sheltered her from disaster as the person I liked, worshipped him, and admired him.

After meeting him, I found that he was exactly as she imagined. He was different from the bad people she had met in her life. There were not many moments of kindness in her life. The kindness he gave her made her fascinated. Willingly fall in love.

They could have had a child and lived happily together as a family, just as the book said.

But the fusion of the demon fetus and the child in her womb ruined the "could" of all this. If that's all, maybe it won't be so regretful and regretful. Chenghuai Xianzun and her love are just misplaced, and they will always be wrong.

Ning Xuan burst into tears involuntarily, she couldn't stop crying. When his icy sword pierced her body, every frame of sweet memory was like a slap on her face.

She is not wrong.

Why is life so painful?

Ning Xuan seemed to have lost her strength and fell to the ground, looking up at Chenghuai with red eyes.

Chenghuai realized that she had completely recovered her memory, knelt on one knee and handed the wooden box to her. As long as she accepted it, she would admit that she was his Xuanxuan.

Ning Xuan clutched her aching heart, took a deep breath, looked down, and saw the wooden box he handed over.

She reached out to the wooden box, and the joy on Chenghuai's face was visible to the naked eye.

The next second, Ning Xuan grabbed the wooden box and slammed it against the wall.

The wooden box was shattered in two, and the bullets in the box were shot, and one of the beads brushed Chenghuai's cheek, smashed at his feet, bounced continuously, and finally rolled into a dark corner, trying to shine, But no one cares.

Chenghuai lowered his eyes to look at the tears of the mermen, and his long falling hair covered his expression.

"Chenghuai."