Part 28

In the capital, as a princess, it was not difficult for Ning Xuan to find someone.

Although it was only a brief moment, this person left a deep impression on Ning Xuan.

"He must not be an ordinary person." 

Ning Xuan pondered the identity of this person in her heart, and walked back with the goldfish lantern in her hand.

He doesn't have any accessories on his body, so it's hard to tell the difference, but the material he wears is not like ordinary materials on the market, it looks like... Liuyun silver brocade? No, the fabric was under the candlelight, and the dark patterns were faintly flowing, more like the mackerel that the royal father gave to Concubine Ling.

Sharks are things of immortals. A piece of shackle the size of a handkerchief can already sell for sky-high prices in the mortal world. Even Concubine Ling's piece of shackle can only be regarded as a longer handkerchief. Every inch is extremely precious, not to mention. Is it for making clothes?

Is he a fairy? Ning Xuan raised the goldfish lantern in her hand. Could it be that the immortal thought she couldn't pay the bill, so she paid the goldfish lantern for her?

Because of his short appearance, Ning Xuan was so amazed by his appearance that she didn't even have time to say thank you. But if he is an immortal, I am afraid she will never have the chance to meet him again.

The legendary immortals will not favor a certain mortal, they will only love the world equally, so they will definitely not stay in the mortal world.

This was the first time Ning Xuan had met an immortal, and she also received a gift from an immortal. Today was really a good day, although she didn't get to see the national teacher.

After Ning Xuan came back, she told the three people left behind in the box about this little episode.

"The 'immortal' you said is prettier than his cousin?" 

In the Prince's impression, among the people he knew, there was only one person who fit Ning Xuan's description, but this person... the Prince's expression changed. Get weird.

Ning Xuan handed the goldfish lantern to the maid and asked her to take good care of it. She would have to bring the lantern back to the palace later.

"It's not a question of whether it's good or bad. Brother Huang, I mean, don't you think it's strange that there are immortals in Ningguo? Immortals generally only deal with matters related to the devil world. Now that the three worlds have been peaceful for many years, it is impossible to guarantee that there will be no magic cultivators. I want to be detrimental to the human world." 

Ning Xuan looked at Duan Yunkuo, who was sitting calmly drinking tea, and tapped her index finger in front of him, 

"Yunkuo, you are well-informed, are there any rumors from the spirit guard?"

The Spiritual Guard only works for the royal family, and has only been responsible for the royal family since its establishment, but now that the emperor is getting weaker and weaker, he has handed over part of the authority to the prince, so that the prince can also try to contact the Spiritual Guard while studying with the national teacher. , but the emperor did not disclose the matter to the public, so the person who told the prince the information fell on Duan Yunkuo, who had not yet joined the Detective Spirit Guard.

Although Duan Yunkuo is not yet a member of the Spirit Detective Guard, this is a sure thing.

"Magic cultivator?" 

Duan Yunkuo extracted key information from Ning Xuan's words and looked at the prince.

He obviously knew something.

Fu Nanxing, who was sitting by the side, didn't think there was anything that Ning Xuan should not know about this, so he said bluntly: 

"There was a village massacre at the junction of Ningguo and the northern border. It was suspected to be the work of a magic cultivator. Now it belongs to the northern border and is not under our control of Ningguo. Someone fled to the border of Ningguo to ask for help, and only then did the news come out."