Part 6

Before the two had left the area, the rain started to fall.

There was no place to hide from the rain in this oasis. The rain hit her skin, causing Ning Xuan to take a deep breath.

Chenghuai protected Ning Xuan, disregarding her pain from being drenched in the rain, and continued to walk forward quickly, comforting:  "Don't be afraid, we will be able to go out soon."

Ning Xuan smelled the upload from Chenghuai's body The smell of blood came, I was startled, 

"Xianzun, your wound..."

"No problem, go out and talk about it." 

Chenghuai's wound was so painful as he walked, and it had not healed completely. Now it is even more directly cracked, especially the hole in his waist. He feels that the magic womb is looming, but now is not the time to deal with it, just hold the place where the magic womb is.

The devil's fetus was aware of his warning, did not dare to move any more, and stayed where he was quietly.

Ning Xuan's body is now fully recovered, and she still has spiritual power. She is no more than dragging Immortal Venerable to walk in the desert before. If her night vision is good enough, she is not afraid, and she can even walk like a fly.

She completely trusts Immortal Venerable Chenghuai to protect her, but she is afraid that Immortal Venerable's injury will happen again, and she is the only one left.

Chenghuai frowned, he realized that the rain was not right. Although his spiritual power was depleted, his physique was still his original physique, which was different from ordinary people and different from Ning Xuan, who could not cultivate at home. If it was ordinary rain, it would never make him feel uncomfortable. However, this rain is more like a The predicament that was specially created is to...

make people give up hope and willingly go to a shortcut that can leave.

Chenghuai lowered his eyes to look at Ning Xuan next to him, he thought, if the person beside her wasn't him, I'm afraid she would have...

the devil absorbed Chenghuai's emotions, if he could speak, he would definitely be satisfied. Sigh, after all, this is the emotion of Immortal Venerable, and it is even more enjoyable than absorbing the emotions of a thousand ordinary mortals.

The magic silk that it hangs on the spiritual veins has gradually become thicker from the slenderness of hair, but I am afraid of being discovered by myself.

Chenghuai's emotions came and went faster, just in the blink of an eye, his thought disappeared, replaced by the firmness that he must get out of this area.

He didn't delve into the reason for this, because compared to the emotion that just suddenly emerged, he was firm in his goal and not burdened by other things, which was more like his usual style.

The erosion of the rain gradually consumed Cheng Huai's physical strength. The wounds not only could not heal themselves, but also became more serious where the rain adhered.

Ning Xuan took another step forward and her shoulders suddenly sank. Xianzun Chenghuai put his hand on her shoulder and stopped without moving.

"Xianzun, how are you?" 

Ning Xuan quickly held onto his arm and stroked the back of Chenghuai's hand with her palm, only to realize that his hand was extremely cold now, the opposite of how warm it was before.

She couldn't see Chenghuai's face at this time, so she could only rely on guesswork, I'm afraid Xianzun's current condition is not very good.

Chenghuai pressed the wound on his waist, and he couldn't open his mouth to answer Ning Xuan's question, for fear that his voice was unstable, which made her worry.

He stretched out his index finger and put it on her lips, motioning her to keep silent.

Ning Xuan's lips touched Chenghuai's index finger, she was stunned, realized something, held her breath, and was too nervous to speak.

In the darkness, other senses became more and more sensitive. She heard the rustling sound of rubbing in addition to the sound of rain. It didn't seem to come from her side. It should be some distance from them. They are close.

The ground trembled slightly, and the unknown danger was gradually approaching.

Chenghuai grabbed Ning Xuan's wrist and pulled her behind him. She faced the source of the sound, turned her face slightly, and said to Ning Xuan,