Part 3

Ning Xuan didn't know much about the secret realm. She only learned a thing or two from the unwilling last words of the elders before they were killed by the demon cultivators. After entering the secret realm, she realized that the secret realm had such a big restriction on people.

Even if you don't have spiritual power to use spells, you will be sleepy and hungry like mortals.

Ning Xuan's physical condition has reached its limit. She originally wanted to guide Chenghuai Xianzun, but her eyelids were getting heavier and heavier.

The distance between the two is very close, and there is an indescribable aura about him, which is unfamiliar and familiar. Ning Xuan closed her eyes and went back to when she was five or six years old. She was chased by the group and ran into the temple dedicated to Xianzun Chenghuai.

"The body of Tianyin! Even if you don't have a mature body of Tianyin, it is still a good cauldron for cultivation!" 

Those people were like terrifying beasts. Running hard, when she was almost caught, she rolled on the spot and rolled into the temple.

Different from the cold and scary outside of the temple, there is warm candlelight and a faint smell of incense in the temple.

Ning Xuan was breathing heavily, scars all over her body.

She didn't know why these people were chasing her. She used to pick up steamed buns that others didn't eat, and when the hawker said she was stealing, she had never been chased like this.

It was like they were going to swallow her alive.

But she is a human being, and they are human too. Can people eat people in this world?

Ning Xuan was frightened and frightened, but after she calmed down, she found that after she rolled into the temple, the only sound left in the world was her heavy breathing, and the voices that seemed to be very far away from the door.

"Da Qiang! Do you want to die? This is the temple of the Immortal Venerable!"

Ning Xuan clutched her tattered clothes and stared at the door nervously, fearing that they would break in and eavesdropping on them.

"Cheng, Chenghuai Immortal Venerable... It's impossible for him to even release divine consciousness in such a small mountain village, right?"

"Don't be afraid of 10,000, but just in case! Have you forgotten how the evil way of using the villagers to practice sorcery died?"

"Okay! I'll see how long this girl can hide in this temple!"

Ning Xuan bit her lower lip, remembering the "Chenghuai Xianzun" mentioned in their words.

She thought that he must be a very powerful adult to deter these "beasts" who could easily capture her.

The inside of the temple was warmer than outside, and when she confirmed that it was safe, her body senses returned.

Ning Xuan turned around and looked up at the "Xianzun Chenghuai" they were talking about. She saw a portrait. In the flickering candlelight, the handsome man in the portrait seemed to be walking down from the painting.

She clenched the clothes in front of her, and for a while she couldn't tell whether it was a dream or a memory, but the person in the portrait became clearer and clearer, and the man who held a long sword in his hand, cut off the head of the demon cultivator, and stretched out to her. Take action and save her from the fire and water, the Xian respects together.

Inherit the Immortal.

His name is no longer the portrait in her memory, but a living person, a gentle and powerful man.

The scalding body touched the cold water, and a power that could soothe everything flowed from her eyebrows to her body and limbs, and the dry spiritual power was gradually filled.

Ning Xuan opened her eyes and was startled by the sight in front of her.

She was in the pool with the lake green light, but she could still breathe smoothly.

The water in the pool was clear, and she could even see the fish swimming around her.

Just when she woke up, her body floated up involuntarily until it surfaced.

She couldn't swim, and her feet couldn't step on the bottom of the pool. The feeling of being out of control made her extremely nervous, and she kept thrashing on the water surface, trying to find a foothold, even though she could obviously breathe when she just sank.

A pair of strong hands grabbed her constantly waving arms and lifted her out of the pool.

Her body suddenly vacated and fell again, Ning Xuan was lying on the bank wet, her hair turning into small strands of water that kept dripping down.

"Is it better?" A man's voice came from above his head.