Part 5

After Ning Xuan had eaten and drank enough, she began to feel sleepy.

She quietly covered her lips and yawned, her eyes were full of water, and she looked at Chenghuai who was closing her eyes and resting.

Immortal Venerable is good-looking, kind-hearted, and very considerate and gentle. Ning Xuan propped her head up, and before she knew it, she had already stared at others in fascination.

Chenghuai noticed it as soon as her eyes fell on him. She thought Ning Xuan was going to say something to him, but after waiting for a while, she still didn't speak.

He opened his eyes, and Ning Xuan immediately lowered her eyelids and stared at the upper of her shoe, pretending that nothing happened.

Chenghuai:  ?

Ning Xuan's heart was beating wildly. Immortal Venerable opened her eyes and looked at her. Did she notice something? Or is he also paying attention to her? But there are only the two of them here, and Immortal Venerable can only pay attention to her.

She pouted, a little happy and a little unhappy, her heart seemed to be soaked in honey for a while, and then sour and sour as if it was caught.

"There are not many spiritual qi here, and only some low-level spiritual beasts can be bred. I have just checked. There are no other spiritual beasts, so it is safe for the time being. Miss Ning can rest first, and we will leave tomorrow."

 Chenghuai thought that Ning Xuan was Feeling sleepy and afraid of being in danger, I was embarrassed to talk to him, so I stared at him.

In fact, Ning Xuan didn't think about it that much. She didn't even think about the dangers here.

"Will the secret realm be dangerous?"

Chenghuai found that it seemed that Miss Ning didn't know a lot of common sense for them, and she didn't know how the people of the Hehuan Sect taught her, but thinking of the rules of this secret realm, Thinking of Ning Xuan's physique again, he also realized something and clenched his fists unconsciously.

"The artificially created secret realm needs to be maintained with a lot of aura. When the extra aura gathers in the secret realm, new life will be born, just like this oasis." 

Cheng Huai explained patiently,  

"It is different from the natural secret realm. The artificially created secret realms do not conform to the rules, and there will be many unstable factors, such as... some artificial secret realms will have two suns and three moons."

Ning Xuan imagined what a world with two suns and three moons would be like, but in this desert, one sun is enough for her, and there are two more, which is too scary!

Chenghuai saw that her eyes were rounded, as if she was listening to some fantasy story. For her, everything in the outside world was new, and all she could come into contact with was the Acacia sect.

"After going out..." He opened his lips and was about to say something when the back of his hand felt a drop of moisture.

Different from ordinary rainwater, when it drips on people's skin, it is like burning a hole out of a person, and the pain is unbearable.

The moonlight was obscured by dark clouds, and there was not a trace of light. Only the dimly lit lake was extremely calm.

Chenghuai frowned and stood up,

 "We have to go."

Seeing Venerable Xian's serious expression, Ning Xuan realized the danger, and stood up with Venerable Xian, holding the water bag originally used for wine, ready to set off .

Chenghuai's hand was on his waist, but it fell down again, and he took the lead in walking in one direction in the woods, walking at a slow pace, as if he was afraid that she would not keep up.

Ning Xuan's attention was all on Chenghuai's body. She also noticed his movements. She originally thought that his injury was not yet healed, but after thinking about it carefully, that position should be Xianzun's sword.

She remembered that in the past, a disciple of the Hehuan Sect brought a sword cultivator back to the sect. As for the file, even during the double cultivation, the sword had to be kept within reach. The Hehuan Sect disciples were afraid that the other party would be dissatisfied and cut off his head.

One can imagine how important the sword is to its owner.

Ning Xuan bit her lower lip, regretting that she didn't take Xianzun's sword with her, even though the sword was really heavy... 

The sky was getting gloomier, and after getting away from the pool, there was hardly any light around. Ning Xuan didn't have the eyesight of Xianzun Chenghuai, so she could only rely on the footsteps of the person in front of her, stumbling to keep up with Chenghuai.

Recalling what Immortal Venerable just said  "there are unstable factors in the secret realm",  Ning Xuan felt cold all over her body.

When she first came to the Hehuan Sect, some disciples deliberately pretended to be ghosts in the dead of night to scare her.

Ning Xuan is not very courageous, and her spirit is very sensitive. Even if the Sect Master of Hehuan Sect later ordered not to approach the Holy Land at night, Ning Xuan would not be able to sleep all night because of a little disturbance.

Especially on a rainy day with thunder, the quiet holy place became more and more gloomy and cold, and the wind blew in through the unclosed windows. The sound of the wind sounded like someone was crying. The whimpering sound made Ning Xuan's sensitive spirit even more fragile.

Ning Xuan felt the dampness of the wind, it should be raining.

She couldn't see the road clearly, it was pitch black around her, her ears seemed to be covered with a film, her heartbeat was getting louder and louder, her breathing was out of rhythm, and she was extremely uncomfortable.

The clothes were too long and blocked her footsteps. Ning Xuan opened her lips and wanted to call Xianzun Chenghuai, but she was afraid that Xianzun would think she was holding him back and that she would cause him trouble.

Ning Xuan bit her lower lip and swallowed all the sounds.

People always have a natural fear of the unknown. The more scared Ning Xuan was, the more confused her mind became. She tried her best to keep up with the footsteps in front of her, but her perception seemed to deceive her. The footsteps came from the front and the back again.

Suddenly, she moved as if she was being pulled by something, and her ankle was caught, as if a pair of human hands grew out of the ground and grabbed her ankle.

Ning Xuan bit her lower lip tightly, tears poured out of her eyes uncontrollably, she was too scared.

Cheng Huai, who was walking in front, broke the branches blocking the front with his hands, so as to open the way for Ning Xuan later. When he turned around, he found that the girl who had followed him was gone, his heart sank, and his brows became even deeper. .

"Miss Ning?" 

Chenghuai did not realize that his voice was different from the calmness of the past, and became anxious.

When his mood was fluctuating, the slit on his waist quietly stretched out a magic thread, looking for a foothold in the air, but when Chenghuai found Ning Xuan, the fluctuating mood calmed down, the magic Si couldn't find a foothold, and could only withdraw in frustration.

Chenghuai saw the little girl holding her head, shrinking into a small ball, squatting on the ground and shivering. When he got close, he could still hear her restrained cry. she was obviously already afraid of this, and she didn't seek help from others. He didn't know whether it was his distrust or the distrust of everyone.

"Miss Ning, don't worry, you're safe."

Chenghuai's voice was like a blade of light piercing the darkness, Ning Xuan's fragile and tense nerves were finally able to relax, she raised her head with tears in her eyes, the darkness and blurred vision made her Can't see where the cherish is.

She looked in the direction of the voice, but couldn't focus, she raised her head blankly, like a lost child, Chenghuai's heart softened, she reached out and grabbed her wrist, pulling her up.

His strength was very light, and the hot palm of his hand pressed against her cold wrist. Ning Xuan was eager to find a safe harbor, and the source of her sense of security was almost Xianzun Chenghuai. She couldn't control her impulse. When she got up, she subconsciously hugged Chenghuai's arm.

Her hands were cold, but her body was warm. As she approached, Chenghuai smelled the fragrance again, her body stiffened in place, and she forgot to move.

Ning Xuan's voice was still crying, and she asked cautiously, 

"Xian, Xianzun, can you let me hold you, I, I can't see the way."

Chenghuai looked down at the girl beside him, he was sure, If he refused, Miss Ning would definitely withdraw into her shell and keep a distance from him, because just asking him had already cost her a lot of courage.

His hand that was hanging by his side curled into a fist and then slowly loosened it. The words of refusal turned between his lips and teeth, but finally turned into a word:  "Okay."

Feeling the fluctuation of his emotions, the magic thread at the wound reappeared. Once stretched out, circled in a circle, and landed on his spiritual vein.

================================