Part 8

The two returned to the place where Tan Shui was.

Ning Xuan fell asleep leaning against the tree trunk because she used too much spiritual power.

Chenghuai's injuries were not completely healed, and killing the phantom beast with the sword just now consumed all the spiritual energy that Ning Xuan had passed on to him. Now he can only sit cross-legged and rest, and try to recover from his injuries as quickly as possible. Get out of this place early.

After the silence, everything became so clearly audible.

"Xianzun..."

Ning Xuan's babble made Chenghuai open his eyes, and he looked up at Ning Xuan.

She leaned against the tree trunk, her long curly hair half-dried close to her face, perhaps too tired, and still uneasy in her sleep, her fists clenched, as if ready to fight at any time.

Fragile and brave. What a strange girl.

Chenghuai didn't realize that he had been staring at a girl for a long time. If it were normal, it would never have happened.

The unfinished hole in his waist stretched out a magic thread, and while Chenghuai was weak and unaware, it landed on his spiritual vein again, this time it was more blatant, and even learned Simulate human emotions.

When the demon fetus is in the demon world, it feeds on emotions. Those emotions are not delicious, but the source of its nutrition, such as... greed, disgust, lust.

Ning Xuan really didn't sleep well. After more than ten years of steady life, although there were occasional disciples of the Hehuan Sect who came to trouble her, she always felt that her life only started after she met Immortal Chenghuai. Now What she experienced was more thrilling than all her previous experiences combined.

For a while, she dreamed that she was dragging Xianzun Chenghuai in the desert. When she turned around, Xianzun Chenghuai became the portrait she saw in the temple when she was a child, and then she dreamed that Xianzun Chenghuai roasted a lot of fish for her. , She was eating happily when the sudden appearance of the phantom beast knocked over her grilled fish and shredded her with one paw. Before she died, she saw Immortal Venerable Chenghuai lying in a pool of blood and was not angry at all.

Ning Xuan woke up from her dream, her eyes widened, unable to calm down, she hurriedly went to look for Chenghuai, seeing him looking at her calmly, unable to control herself for a while, she threw herself into Chenghuai's arms, and hugged him as if she had recovered. Neck, confirming that he is real and alive.

Chenghuai saw that Ning Xuan woke up and looked for him with red eyes. When her eyes touched him, she threw herself into his arms. For some reason, he forgot to react and hung his hands in the air. Can't find where to fall.

If he was frank enough, he would be able to comfort her generously, but he knew very well that he couldn't tell himself frankly that Ning Xuan, like the sentient beings he protected, was only one of the sentient beings.

She is different.

But where does her difference... come from?

Chenghuai frowned.

The delicate fragrance of the body of Tianyin emanated from Ning Xuan's body. The fragrance was slightly sweet, making the body feel hot and dry unconsciously.

Chenghuai realized something, pulled Ning Xuan away, and held down the devilish fetus around his waist with one hand. He finally knew why when he was in the Hehuan Sect, those devilish cultivators seemed to have eaten some kind of medicine to enhance their cultivation. In the same way, he was restless and tried to hurt Ning Xuan like a madman.

When the body of Tianyin is emotionally fluctuating, it will emit such a delicate fragrance, bewitching people's hearts.

The demon embryo was also affected by the body of Tianyin, and with the "nutrition" it absorbed before, it was no longer a demon embryo that Chenghuai could easily handle. Moreover, it was immortal when it was immature.

It only needs a little bit of emotion, and it can go with it, magnifying this emotion a hundred times, a thousand times.

Ning Xuan was pulled away by Chenghuai forcefully, and the distance between the two was only less than half a meter. She stared at Chenghuai blankly, with panic and disappointment in her eyes, but more importantly, undisguised joy.

She confirmed that Chenghuai was still by her side.

Chenghuai's whole body was completely wrapped in the fragrance of her body, and she was almost breathless.

too sweet.

He originally just wanted to tell Ning Xuan that men and women are not inseparable, but as soon as the words came out, the taste changed.

"Stay away from me."

Ning Xuan was shocked by his blunt tone, her heart was beating uneasily, her eyes were reddish, and she hesitantly apologized:  "Yes, I'm sorry."

Chenghuai didn't want to see her lost, she clearly Didn't do anything wrong, why apologize? It was he who shouldn't have used such a tone, as if he was reprimanding her.