Part 4

However, Chenghuai politely declined Ning Xuan's help.

Instead of letting her waste her spiritual power to heal him, it would be better for her to save her spiritual power for walking out of the secret realm later.

Ning Xuan was rejected by Chenghuai twice, so embarrassed to mention it again, she had to go back to her seat and sit down, holding her face in her hands, looking a little gloomy.

She also wants to do something she can do for Immortal Venerable.

The atmosphere suddenly quieted down, only the sound of "crackling" when the fire was burning, it seemed that the night became more and more quiet.

Chenghuai sensed the little girl's displeasure, and her hand on her knee curled into a half-clawed fist.

He has two apprentices, the younger one is about her age. Chenghuai wanted to recall how he dealt with when his younger apprentices were unhappy. After thinking about it for a long time, he realized that he never seemed to care about his apprentices' emotions, and his apprentices didn't need him to care about their emotions.

There are so many things in the world that he needs to deal with, and he can only take part of the limited time to teach his disciples. Most of the time, he takes them to experience together. When they can be alone, they simply let them go and let them be independent. Just as his master taught him back then.

If it weren't for him being trapped in the secret realm of Acacia, and there was only one Ning Xuan by his side, I'm afraid he wouldn't stop and focus on the "individual".

Ning Xuan's stomach made a "gurgling" sound. She blushed and looked up at Cheng Huai, who was on the opposite side, hoping that the latter hadn't heard the sound.

Chenghuai met her black and white eyes. Originally, her eyes were a little unhappy, but now they were replaced by embarrassment, which was extremely vivid.

He bent the corners of his lips and said nothing, but got up and walked to the edge of the pool.

Ning Xuan's eyes followed him, and she saw Immortal Venerable take action very quickly and grabbed a silver-tailed fish from the pool.

She hadn't read many books, and the people of the Hehuan Sect didn't plan to teach her anything. She could only guess what kind of spirit beast it should be from the fish scales glowing with thunder, and from the mouths of the disciples of the Hehuan Sect, she knew that spirit beasts dangerous.

Chenghuai's movements were neat and swift, but Ning Xuan held her breath and looked at Xianzun nervously, for fear that the spirit beast in his hand would hurt him. After all, his injuries were not healed yet.

Chenghuai turned around and saw the little girl staring at him with those big watery eyes, motionless, as if frightened.

It's just catching fish, why are you scared? Ning girl's courage seems to be a little small.

Ning Xuan saw that the silver-tailed fish in his hand was constantly struggling, and the thunder light flashing under the scales made a rustling sound, as if a hard blow was brewing before death, but Immortal Venerable looked at her "knowing nothing". .

"Xianzun, be careful! That's a spirit beast!"

Ning Xuan clenched her fists, her body tensed, almost ready to go, staring at the silver-tailed fish in his hand.

Chenghuai recalled that she was worried that the fish in his hand would hurt him.

His subordinate exerted a force, and the silvertail fish that was still flapping instantly stopped moving, and the thunder light hidden under the scales also died with its death.

"Miss Ning, don't worry." 

Chenghuai waved to her, indicating that she could get closer to see the fish.

Seeing that it really wouldn't move, Ning Xuan lifted the hem of her clothes and approached Chenghuai. She squatted down by the pool with him, and saw the silvertail fish through the dim light of the pool.

"It's called Silver Thunder Long-bearded Fish, a low-level spirit beast that attacks predators with lightning. When you catch it, as long as you hold it here, it won't be able to discharge." 

Chenghuai taught his apprentices to use his hands The fish in it was shown to Ning Xuan.

Ning Xuan squatted beside him and followed his words to look at the fish in his hand, but at first glance, she was attracted by his sharply articulated hands.

Under the reflection of the dim light of the pool, the scales of the silvertail fish reflected a beautiful light. Chenghuai's fingers clasped the body of the fish. In order to prevent it from slipping away from his hand, he used some strength. Obviously, the drops of water dripped down his hand, and Ning Xuan also pursed her lips and swallowed her thoughts.

She stretched out her index finger and poked at the place where Chenghuai's thumb was clasped, but she was electromechanically numb the next moment. She quickly retracted her hand, grabbed her index finger, and looked at Xianzun pitifully, as if asking him why Even if the fish dies, it will discharge.

Chenghuai didn't expect her to act like this. If he was his apprentice, if he didn't give instructions, they would never dare to move.

However, the dead Silver Thunder Longbeard Fish didn't have much remaining spiritual power, and Ning Xuan's electric shock was as painful as the numbness she felt.

"You endure the pain for a while, hold it down, and you won't be electrocuted."