Part 23

Just as Lin Ming'er's sword fell, a spiritual energy hit her wrist, and the sword was already out of hand before even the tip of the sword touched the barrier.

"Little Ming'er." 

Du Ziruo's voice came from behind Lin Ming'er.

Lin Ming'er shuddered, as if she was in an ice cave, and shuddered. If Mr. Zi Ruo knew about this, it would be equivalent to letting the master know.

Not only did she fail to help Ning Xuan, she even lost herself.

Du Ziruo looked at the stiff back in front of him and sighed, 

"What kind of master really has what kind of apprentice."

In his opinion, among the two apprentices of Chenghuai, the apprentice of Chenghuai is the most similar. It was Lin Minger. Before Huo Zhengqing set foot on the fairyland, his family was poor, and he took up the burden of taking care of the family very early, but Lin Minger grew up with Chenghuai and Huo Zhengqing since childhood, just like Chenghuai before. , when he was born, he was born with a vision, and the master who Chenghuai found him, he directly raised him as a baby by his side.

The two of them lived smoothly from childhood to adulthood. There were almost no hardships. Even if they experienced any difficulties, it was just to see the suffering of the world. According to the teacher's training, according to the education they received from childhood to adulthood, they should go. Helping others, as for themselves, their feelings for themselves are very different from ordinary people.

"Your master is not here." 

Du Ziruo's tone was helpless mixed with a hint of sadness. As an outsider, he is undoubtedly the one who sees it the most clearly. He doesn't want to see his friend, who was raised hard and has high hopes, stab him in the back, so he has been paying attention to Canglan Mountain these days. .

Lin Ming'er choked her neck, turned around slowly, and met Du Ziruo's calm eyes.

He seemed to know everything, but he refused to intervene.

"Mr. Ziruo, you clearly know that Master is deceiving Miss Ning. If things are revealed at that time, Miss Ning will never forgive Master. Things haven't come to that stage yet, so it's too late to turn around now." 

Lin Ming The moment he raised his sword, he had already thought clearly.

Heart-to-heart, if she is kept in the dark like Miss Ning, treats the devil as her precious child, and finally wants to let the person she trusts most and loves kill her child, she will definitely not forgive her cheating. her people.

Of course Du Ziruo knew.

"If I tell you that they can live happily, only this last month will be hidden from everyone in the immortal world, will you still drop the sword?"

Lin Ming'er stared at him blankly, a possibility popped up in her mind, but she Unwilling to believe, she pursed her lips tightly, not even asking.

Du Ziruo didn't give her a chance to escape, and continued: "If you want to kill the demon embryo, the mother body cannot survive safely. At that time, Chenghuai got a soul-hunting lamp."

It was a soul-hunting lamp, not a soul-gathering lamp.

Because the cost of using it was extremely high, Lin Ming'er remembered it very clearly. Those who use the Soul Detention Lamp need half of the user's cultivation base and soul.

One soul lives, another soul perishes; one soul prospers, and one soul declines.

It turned out that from the beginning, this was an unsolved problem.

Chenghuai and Ning Xuan's Dao Companion Ceremony is approaching, and this day is also three days before the birth of the devil's womb, but Canglan Mountain has made preparations early, especially after Lin Ming'er and Huo Zhengqing both know the truth, Both of them are more diligent than anyone else.

Huo Zhengqing was not willing to accept this fact at first. If the master uses the lamp, he will be no different from the living dead. The master who has lost half of his cultivation base and soul will no longer be able to cultivate, but when he sees Chenghuai The look on his face when he was with Ning Xuan, he convinced himself again.

He had never seen Master show such a happy expression, like... a mortal.

Now in the entire Canglan Mountain, the happiest person is Ning Xuan who doesn't know anything.