Part 27

After returning home, Ning Xuan could always dream of the shadow standing by the door. She thought that it should be the National Teacher.

In the general population, the National Teacher is powerful and almost omnipotent. The prince also told her that the National Teacher is an excellent teacher. Although he treats students severely, it is not too much. Ordinary masters are no different, but impart knowledge that other masters will never understand.

Ning Xuan put together everyone's impression of the national teacher and returned to the shadow, but she felt that it should not be like this.

That shadow gave her the feeling... lonely and sad, even a little fragile, not close to the legendary power.

too weird. Ning Xuan didn't understand why she felt this way, which made her even more curious about the national teacher.

What kind of person is he?

Just when Ning Xuan was fascinated, a small ball of paper suddenly appeared in front of her eyes from the left.

Ning Xuan raised her head to look at the master who looked up and saw that he didn't intend to come down and walk around, so she quietly unfolded the paper ball, recognized Fu Nanxing's handwriting at a glance, and glanced to the side.

Fu Nanxing sat upright, pretending that he was not the one who passed the note to her.

"Have you seen it?"

Although Fu Nanxing didn't mention the name, Ning Xuan knew who he was referring to, so she picked up the pen and wrote back, 

"No."

Ning Xuan held the paper ball with her fingers while the master turned around. , threw it aside and landed precisely on Fu Nanxing's table.

Fu Nanxing quickly replied to the letter: "It will be the Chaoyue Festival soon. Maybe the National Teacher will participate in the festival." 

The Chaoyue Festival is a traditional festival in Tianyuan Continent. Those born on this day, at this time, there will be celebrations in the world, and young people of the right age will be selected to play the role of Xingyue Divine Sovereign, which is very lively.

Ning Xuan stared at the note and pondered for a while. Although on the bright side, the national teacher had hardly ever left Qingyuntai, it was impossible for the national teacher to stay in Qingyuntai all the time. Moreover, the father also authorized the national teacher to enter and exit freely. In the palace, it is possible that the national teacher has quietly gone out to play and came back when others did not know it.

Ning Xuan put away the note and winked at Fu Nanxing.

Fu Nanxing turned his head to the side, raised his chin at her, looked at Duan Yunkuo on her right, and motioned for Ning Xuan to ask Duan Yunkuo.

According to Duan Yunkuo's temperament, he definitely wouldn't talk to them in class about anything unrelated to the get out of class, so Ning Xuan waited until after class to discuss it with Duan Yunkuo.

"Invite the National Teacher to participate in the Chaoyue Festival?" 

Duan Yunkuo seemed to have heard something incredible, but she didn't seem to be joking when she saw Ning Xuan's serious eyes.

Ning Xuan said, "Just invite him to watch the fireworks, go around the lantern fair, etc. Qingyuntai is so empty and boring, and the National Teacher must be tired of it."

Fu Nanxing echoed: "Yes, yes."

Duan Yunkuo sipped . She pursed her lips and shook her head. Seeing that Ning Xuan's expectant eyes gradually dimmed, she explained, "In the past few years, how many posts have been sent by each family to Master Guo Shi, all of which have gone to waste. Master Guo Shi will never be invited."

Ning Xuan grew up in the palace. She was the emperor's favorite princess, and a thorn in the eyes of many people. Besides, she is now studying at Bei'an Academy, with good grades and a good reputation. 

Ning Guo also had a precedent for an empress. She is too young to be competitive, and the elder brother above is also good enough, so maybe all factions will put her in the ranks of competitors.

Ning Xuan turned the chair to Duan Yunkuo, and analyzed it one by one: