Part 15

Ning Xuan was the only one left in the courtyard. The evening breeze swept her face lightly and lifted her long hair on her temples, covering her vision slightly. Ning Xuan pulled back her long hair, recalling the scene when she was studying with Lin Ming'er today.

She saw the confidence in Lin Ming'er, the ease with which she cast spells, and the beautiful sword flower she held in her hand. If she practiced hard, could she be the same as Lin Ming'er?

If you add Xianzun Chenghuai to teach her to read and write, and with knowledge, she doesn't have to be afraid wherever she goes.

Ning Xuan began to look forward to the future.

Not long after Chenghuai left the yard, Ning Xuan felt that the fetus in her belly was fighting against her. The pain in her stomach seemed to be roasted by fire. The hands and feet are like needles, and the pain is spreading.

Ning Xuan clenched her palms tightly, her fingernails almost digging into her flesh, she covered her stomach, clenched her teeth, and refused to make a sound.

The elder of the Hehuan Sect once said that she has an excellent face, no wonder she is so young, even if the body of Tianyin is not exposed, she has attracted countless people's favor.

For them, beauty can also become a murder weapon, as long as they cry a little, they can attract pity and sympathy from others.

Ning Xuan was bullied severely by the disciples of the Hehuan Sect, and she also learned to take advantage of advantages and avoid disadvantages. She put on a weak and weeping gesture in front of the elders. She was affectionate and loved, and she could make the elders stand by her side and punish her severely. those who bullied her.

Looking back now, she had no teacher to learn this skill, as if she was born with it.

Maybe she was a scheming bad woman.

Today, of course, Ning Xuan can also use Xianzun Chenghuai's guilt and pity for her, and let him be tortured in his heart. After all, a person like him, since he loves the world, will surely suffer because the world suffers.

But she doesn't want to.

Ning Xuan looked down at her bulging belly.

That's right, she wants a stable and happy family. She likes Xianzun Chenghuai, not only because he saved her, but also because of his own character. She thought Xianzun Chenghuai also liked her, so that day In the secret realm of Hehuan, she had sex with him. It wasn't what he said about "being bound by shackles voluntarily". She didn't feel bound. She loved him, so she felt free.

She heard Xianzun Chenghuai say that it was just a mistake, she would feel resentment and injustice, and it was only because she had expectations for his love that she felt betrayed.

In the past, Ning Xuan devoted everything to others. She thought that she could only be protected by others. Once she was left behind, she would not be able to get up again, and she would rot in the ground like mud. The current Ning Xuan is different. She has seen a powerful immortal like Chenghuai. Even if he was seriously injured, he killed the incomparably huge phantom beast with just one sword, as well as the apprentice of the immortal, Lin Minger only A few years older than her, she was already able to cast high-level spells.

There is not only one way in her life, she is not a beautiful waste who can only depend on others to live.

The impending demonic energy could have continued to pollute her immortal bones, but when Ning Xuan had this idea, her love for Chenghuai became less intense and paranoid, and instead she poured more emotion into herself, that demonic spirit. Qi couldn't go any further, as if something was protecting the immortal bone and Ning Xuan.

Ning Xuan felt that the big rock that was pressing on her heart loosened a little. As long as she pushed it forward, the big rock would completely fall and disappear.

The magic womb in the stomach gradually quieted down.

"Miss Ning." 

When Chenghuai came back with Lingmi porridge, what he saw was Ning Xuan, who was lying on the stone table, covering her stomach with her hands.

Her back was wet with cold sweat, and Chenghuai guessed that the demon was at work, put down the rice porridge, supported Ning Xuan, and gave her a pulse.

Ning Xuan raised her eyes to look at Chenghuai, the anxious expression on his face did not seem to be fake.

"Xianzun, it turns out that this demon will also bully the weak."