Part 17

It was rare for Ning Xuan to get a good night's sleep, and her mood became much brighter.

"Miss Ning." 

Lin Ming'er fetched water for Ning Xuan so that she could get up and take a shower.

Ning Xuan glanced at the other side of the small hall through the screen, and she didn't know when the figure left.

Lin Ming'er followed her line of sight, guessed what she was thinking, and said with a smile:

 "Master didn't leave until dawn. When my brother and I were having morning class, I saw Master returning from here, so Master let me I'll help Miss Ning prepare for the grooming."

In other words, Immortal Venerable guarded her here all night? Ning Xuan's heart was filled with hidden joy, and she thought that Immortal Venerable should be very busy, but now let him accompany her here, wouldn't it delay his business?

She thought so and asked.

"Miss Ning, don't worry. The devil world is in chaos because of the loss of the devil's embryo, and he can no longer harass the human world and the immortal world. And if something really happens, there is a foreshadowing star in the master's study, and he will give us instructions." Lin Ming said.

Although Ning Xuan could guess the importance of the magic womb from their attitudes, she didn't know exactly what the devil's womb was.

"Just wait for the magic embryo to take shape, and then take it out?"

 She didn't need to know the details, as long as she knew what she was going to do.

Lin Ming'er looked at herself in the water basin, scrambled the surface of the water with her hands, and looked back at Ning Xuan, who was sitting on the bed,

 "Theoretically, this is the case."

However, in practice, it was not that simple.

On the other side, Chenghuai and Du Ziruo were also discussing this issue.

It is clear that the sky is clear outside, but there is no sunshine in the study. The entire study was surrounded by a barrier, and the great formation started. Du Ziruo sat in the center of the formation, palms facing each other up and down, and then drew a circle. Countless light spots flew out from his palms, revolving around his body.

Chenghuai stood in front of the Prediction Star Instrument and waited for the formation to take shape. He placed his fingers together, and shot a spiritual force towards the purple spar in the center of the Star Instrument.

The next moment, the light of the purple spar gradually dimmed, and then turned into a rich red.

Chenghuai frowned and withdrew his spiritual power.

Du Ziruo also saw the answer given by Prediction Xingyi, sighed faintly, and interrupted the deduction of the formation.

"Sure enough, this won't work." 

Du Ziruo actually expected it, but his friend didn't hit the south wall and didn't look back, so he would accompany him to deduce it once.

After learning that the demon fetus was fused with the fetus that Ning Xuan was carrying, Du Ziruo went to check countless ancient books, but there was no solution that could kill the demon fetus while allowing the mother to survive safely.

No matter what you do, you have to pay a price.

Moreover, the demon embryo needs to develop, so it can only get the nutrients it needs from the mother's body. Whether Ning Xuan can last until that time is a problem, and she has to wait for it to take shape before killing it...

"The difficulty is that the demon embryo is there . Before it takes shape, it is immortal." 

A thought flashed in Du Ziruo's mind, if something happened to Ning Xuan, who was pregnant with the devil's womb, it might be able to cause harm to the devil's womb.

Of course, he just thought about it, his friend would definitely not agree.

"Let's think about whether there is any other way." 

Du Ziruo patted Chenghuai on the shoulder and left the study.

Chenghuai looked at the Prediction Star in silence.

It is an artifact left over from the world of gods, with the ability to predict the future. Different from the God Realm who were born as gods, their Immortal Realm is all cultivated by people to become immortals, and it is their duty to protect the common people. Precognition Xingyi has repeatedly given them instructions, and their Immortal Realm has also repeatedly broken the invasion plan of the demon world according to Precognition Xingyi.

He went to the devil world to find the devil embryo, which was also the instruction given by the Prediction Star Instrument. Chenghuai did not doubt the correctness of the Prediction Star Ritual. The demon world has nurtured a demon for hundreds of years. Every demon born is born with knowledge and is born a demon king. He can lead countless demon armies to invade the human world and the fairy world. The birth of the next demon is a catastrophe for the common people.

When he learned that Ning Xuan's fetus was fused with the devil's womb, he had already received the instructions given by the Prediction Star - Killing Ning Xuan would kill the devil's womb.