Part 25

For immortals, a hundred years is just a flick of a finger, but the human world is a vicissitudes of life.

In the Tianyuan Continent, Ning State is the most prosperous country and has the most open culture, but it is not the most powerful country, and the other three countries launched wars against it before, if not for the help of the mysterious and powerful national teacher, I am afraid Ningguo has now changed its dynasty.

"Chenghuai Xianzun eliminated the devil's womb, in exchange for a hundred years of stability in the world. Unfortunately, Mrs. Xianzun's spirit and soul were destroyed because of the birth of the devil's womb. Xianzun loved his wife deeply, so he started the forbidden technique at a great price. 

After changing the whereabouts of the reincarnation of the lady, I learned that the lady was in the mortal world, and Xianzun has been looking for the reincarnation of the lady in the mortal world. 

Since then, there is no news of the immortal. The temple has collapsed, the mortals have changed from generation to generation, and only a few words about the Immortal Venerable once were left in the world, not even his portrait..."

The master standing at the top told the history of the immortal world, and the one below The students were drowsy.

Bei'an Academy, jointly established by the founding queen of Ning Kingdom and a senior who became an immortal, is the highest institution in Ning Kingdom, and the students who can study here are not ordinary people, or The family is powerful, or the status is special.

When the master talked about his happiness, as soon as he turned around, the wide sleeve robe brushed off the pen holder on the table of the student beside him.

The student was lying on the table and was sleeping soundly. Unknowingly, the fallen pen stand was about to fall to the ground. A pair of hands stretched out from her right side, held the pen stand, and lightly put it back on her desk. The

master breathed a sigh of relief, seeing that it was still there . The sleeping little princess was so angry that she didn't dare to do anything to her, so she turned a blue face, turned her head up, and never came down again.

The students sitting beside the princess exchanged glances, But the teenagers and girls in their teens have their thoughts written on their faces.

"Master Sun seems to be very angry, Xuan Xuan will not be unlucky, right? "

Everyone once again turned their attention to Xiao Ningxuan, who was sleeping on the table.

Her fleshy cheeks were pressed against her arms, and the other hand was hanging on the edge of the desk. Two small bells hung on her golden bracelet, which made her skin paler when she was only twelve years old. , The curled eyelashes trembled, as if he was about to wake up in the next moment, the rosy lips were slightly open, but the pair of beautiful eyebrows were tightly wrinkled, and there was melancholy at a young age.

It was finally time for a break. When the Master passed by Ning Xuan, he was so angry that he blew his beard and stared at him. He didn't stop and walked out the door holding the book.

The boy sitting on Ning Xuan's left yawned. He was born with straight facial features, but his eyebrows were cut off at the end, making him look a little more rebellious, like an untamable wolf cub.

He put his hands behind his head, leaned back, looked to his left, passed Ning Xuan, and asked the young man who had just helped Ning Xuan put the pen stand, 

"Yun Kuo, what's your next class? Riding? ?" 

Bei'an Academy is an elective system, which is divided into liberal arts and martial arts. At the end of each academic year, the class schedule for the next academic year will be determined. In addition to the fixed subjects, students can also choose other courses to study. Unfortunately, they The class I just took is a fixed subject. 

Duan Yunkuo slowly packed his belongings, picked up the book, and responded, 

"Yeah. I'm going to change first."

When he got up, he glanced at Ning Xuan who was still sleeping. The little boy frowned. Straight up, turned around and walked out the door.

The young man with broken eyebrows caught Duan Yunkuo's eyes, raised his lips, put his hands around his chest, and followed Su Yunkuo out.

At this time, Ning Xuan rubbed her eyes and woke up leisurely. She always felt that she had a long dream, but she couldn't remember anything when she woke up. She was so sleepy in this history class.

Ning Xuan found that the classroom was almost empty. She hurriedly packed her things, crossed the threshold of the classroom with her book in her arms, and was about to rush to the classroom for the next class when someone grabbed her by the back collar.

"His Royal Highness, according to the class schedule, your next class is not in this direction."