Part 19

"Okay." 

Ning Xuan handed the mirror to Lin Ming'er, stood beside her, and looked at her in the mirror with her.

Lin Ming'er saw herself in the mirror, her eyes widened, it was obviously the same face, she was convinced that this was herself, but she was much more beautiful than the previous self.

This face didn't have the heavy makeup she imagined, Ning Xuan just highlighted her eyebrows. After the messy thick eyebrows were trimmed, they became full of heroism, and people could notice her eyes at a glance, and the full red lips were raised, which was particularly sassy.

Lin Ming'er never thought that she could still have such a side. Since she lived with the master and the big brother, she thought that she was going to be insulated from the delicate beauty of the girl's family. She always felt that she was not beautiful, especially when she was standing next to the master, she was set off. More and more ordinary.

"Miss Ning, I..." Lin Ming'er turned to look for Ning Xuan, opened her lips, 

"Thank you."

Thousands of words were surging in her heart, and she could only find this word to express her feelings.

Lin Ming'er stood up and gave Ning Xuan a solemn salute.

Ning Xuan rolled her eyes. For her, this was just a small effort. Besides, she was also taken care of by her during her time in Canglan Mountain.

"If you want to learn, Sister Ming'er, I can teach you."

 Ning Xuan regarded Lin Ming'er as a friend and was willing to share her makeup skills with her.

Lin Ming'er touched her face, smiled and shook her head,  "No need."

Her smile was a little more relieved.

In front of Ning Xuan, she always felt that she was not like a girl, and she was not as beautiful as Ning Xuan, so she couldn't help comparing herself to Ning Xuan. In fact, what was the comparison? Of course she is also beautiful, and she is not the same beauty as Miss Ning.

Lin Ming'er stepped out of Ning Xuan's yard and bumped into the big brother.

Huo Zhengqing looked at her with an emotion that Lin Ming'er could not understand in his eyes.

Lin Ming'er remembered what Huo Zhengqing had said to her before, and thought to herself, maybe he would say that Amy would delay her cultivation, but now she doesn't care how others view her, and her heart is untied. After that, I just felt enlightened.

She doesn't have to worry about other people's opinions at all, she just likes it.

"Junior sister,"  Huo Zhengqing stopped Lin Ming'er from going, 

"you, you..."

Lin Ming'er raised his chin when he saw him faltering,

 "Senior brother, are you going to say that I have delayed my practice? I'm done. I just went to Miss Ning after my schoolwork, and we just came back from the mountain, don't you allow me to rest for a while?"

Huo Zhengqing shook his head repeatedly, coughed, touched his nose, and continued, 

"You look good like this."

Lin Ming'er was stunned and stared at her senior brother for a while.

Huo Zhengqing scratched his head, changed the subject, and said, "Well, I'll go see Mr. Zi Ruo, if there is anything that needs my help."

Lin Ming'er looked at the back of her brother who was fleeing, and after reacting, she also blushed.

Senior brother is not shy, right?

After the two brothers and sisters left, Ning Xuan sat in the room to clean up the rouge gouache on the table, opened the box from time to time and sniffed, or dipped a fingertip to test the color.

Chenghuai stood at the door and knocked on the door.

Ning Xuan thought it was Lin Ming'er turning back, she looked up and saw that it was Immortal Venerable, she looked up at the sky, it was neither too soon nor too late, is there something wrong?

"Xianzun?"

Chenghuai saw the unexpected look in her eyes. He didn't know why he appeared here, but when he recalled the scene he had just seen, his body seemed to be uncontrollably affected. She attracts.

His eyes fell on Ning Xuan's belly.

Ning Xuan followed his line of sight, put her hand on her slightly bulging belly, and said,