Part 13

Chenghuai took his eldest apprentice to the nearest town to Canglan Mountain.

In order to prevent the commotion, both of them used the magic of disguise. In the eyes of the common people, Chenghuai and Huo Zhengqing were ordinary people with plain appearance.

Huo Zhengqing occasionally visited nearby towns with Lin Ming'er, and he was familiar with this town, so he took his master to the town's bookstore.

At this hour, when the students are all in class, or some scholars are preparing for the exam at home, it seems that the bookstore is a little deserted.

Chenghuai walked into the bookstore, swiped with his divine sense, found the book he wanted to buy, and walked in a certain direction.

Huo Zhengqing followed behind Shizun, and saw that the books that Shizun picked were all boring books.

"Does Master want to teach Miss Ning to read and read?"

"Yes." 

Chenghuai put the book to be bought aside and continued to pick up other books.

Huo Zhengqing hesitated whether to speak, seeing that Master even put a heavy history book in the pile of books he wanted to buy, he couldn't hold back, so he said, 

"Master, this disciple heard that Miss Ning is a disciple of the Hehuan Sect.

Chenghuai stopped and looked up at him .

Huo Zhengqing believed that he had been Shizun's apprentice for more than 20 years and knew who Shizun was, but it was difficult for him to imagine Shizun being moved, or even emotional, by others.

"What do you want to say?" 

Chenghuai realized that his eldest apprentice was hesitant, unlike him on weekdays.

Huo Zhengqing said solemnly: 

"The disciples have dealt with the Hehuan Sect. Although the disciples of the Hehuan Sect are from the celestial sect, they act like a demon cultivator, but whoever they like will be obtained by any means. Maybe you are just a master. Only when she is bewitched by her will she be pregnant with a fetus.

"Master, you still have to discuss with Mr. Zi Ruo how to deal with the devil's fetus. You can let the disciples come to these small matters. Miss Ning has a junior sister to take care of it, so you don't need to let you go everywhere. bother. "

The entire Canglan Mountain knew that Miss Ning was pregnant with Shizun's child, but they did not feel that there was a relationship between Shizun and Miss Ning. Perhaps there was some unavoidable reason for such a thing to happen. Thinking of the usual activities of the Hehuan Sect, some disciples of the Hehuan Sect fell in love with the good-looking cultivators, so they forcibly took them back to their sect, making people fall into their gentle villages, and finally couldn't resist the temptation and had a relationship with them.

They all felt that Master was special to Girl Ning, probably because Girl Ning was pregnant with a demon. If it wasn't like this, Master realized that he was bewitched by Girl Ning, and I'm afraid he would be angry too.

Huo Zhengqing tried to look at this issue from the perspective of a third person. Since the matter has already happened, Miss Ning is indeed worthy of their good treatment, but she should not let the Master do everything for her in person.

After all, there are more important things waiting for Master to do.

"Are you trying to say that I was so attracted to her just because I was temporarily bewitched by her?" Chenghuai asked.

Huo Zhengqing nodded.

Chenghuai lowered her eyes and looked at the books she had selected for Ning Xuan. There were easy-to-understand children's books, as well as profound and obscure historical books. In his opinion, since he had already told Ning Xuan to teach her, he must have taught her to read and read, but he had picked so many books, and it was impossible to teach them all in just three months...

At what point did his plan for Ning Xuan change from letting her go to the female cultivator's sect to practice after solving the demon fetus incident, to letting her stay in Canglan Mountain?

It was the first time that Huo Zhengqing saw Master with such an expression, dazed and sad. These two words were placed on Xianzun's body and had a strong sense of disobedience.