Part 24

Ning Xuan subconsciously held the sword pierced into her body with both hands, trying to stop the attack of the long sword, but what she got in return was a bloody palm that was cut by the blade, and everything was useless.

The fetus in her body made a sharp scream, almost piercing Ning Xuan's eardrum, crying blood. Ning Xuan, who had insufficient cultivation, had no ability to protect herself. She was affected by the demon, and her ears bleed. In the next instant, she couldn't hear anything.

Before the demon fetus died, it was still struggling in Ning Xuan's belly, and the demonic energy slammed into it, smashing Ning Xuan's already cracked fairy bone into an irreparable crack, and countless demonic energy rushed into Ning Xuan's fairy bone, trying to knock her The aura itself is replaced by the magic energy. Ning Xuan was so painful that she was about to die.

At this time, the people from Immortal Realm arrived, and what they saw was the scene of Immortal Venerable "righteously destroying relatives".

Chenghuai's eyes were calm, and he put his spiritual power into the long sword, urging the sword's energy to smash the demon in Ning Xuan's body.

He knew Ning Xuan's pain, but it was all in his plan. As long as the pain was over this time, it would be better in the future. They would find a paradise and never care about the affairs of the three worlds of human, fairy, and demon, only the two of them. people, live happily together.

Ning Xuan felt the same way as the demon embryo. At the same time that the demon embryo was wiped out, a part of Ning Xuan's body was also crushed and disappeared by the sword energy.

The domineering and tyrannical sword energy strives to destroy all the demonic energy in Ning Xuan's body.

As a result, Ning Xuan's immortal bone, which had long been dyed pure black, was crushed into powder by the sword energy.

The biggest difference between immortal cultivators and ordinary mortals is this immortal bone.

If there is an immortal bone, when the demonic energy and the sword energy are fighting with each other, the divine soul can be hidden in the immortal bone to protect her divine soul. As long as the immortal cultivator is immortal, everything has room for recovery.

Ning Xuan had always been able to sense the existence of the Immortal Bone, so she used the Immortal Bone's aura precisely when she used the forbidden technique to save Chenghuai, but now she is with her fetus and can't find it at all.

She spit out a mouthful of black and red blood, and watched everyone in the immortal world show a complimenting smile at Immortal Venerable, and even applauded his move, and they looked at her as if she was the most disgusting and mean creature in the world. , not even worthy of existence.

Obviously she couldn't hear anything, but Ning Xuan looked at them, but felt that the world was so noisy that she couldn't rest in peace.

so tired. It hurts. very noisy.

Ning Xuan took off her strength and fell back.

Chenghuai was afraid of hurting her again, so he quickly let go of the hand holding the hilt of the sword.

Du Ziruo and Huo Zhengqing, who arrived in a hurry, came behind Chenghuai, as if they had already foreseen this ending. Huo Zhengqing bowed his hands to the people in the fairy world who arrived here, and took them away in a few words.

Du Ziruo showed a worried look after everyone in the immortal world left, and hurriedly came to Ning Xuan, trying to stop the blood under her.

A large area of ​​blood instantly dyed Ning Xuan's skirt red, and the blood red pierced into Chenghuai's eyes unexpectedly.

Du Ziruo knelt on one knee and sent healing spiritual power to Ning Xuan's body, but for some reason, her body felt like a hole was broken.

Ning Xuan's blood flowed down to Chenghuai's feet, Chenghuai reacted after realizing it, her Adam's apple rolled and her voice was hoarse, she asked, "How? Are you using the Soul Detention Lamp now?"

Chenghuai thought that he and Du Ziruo had already figured it out. Countless times, the plan was unsatisfactory, but somehow Ning Xuan could survive.

Du Ziruo's face was ugly and she was silent.

He did not find Ning Xuan's immortal bone.

Chenghuai didn't get a response from him for a long time, and realized what it was. It was the first time he had been so rude in front of others. He pulled Du Ziruo away and knelt down beside Ning Xuan, who was lying on the cold ground.

Ning Xuan opened her eyes and stared at the sky above her head.

She felt the familiar spiritual energy being injected into her body, and this was how Immortal Venerable Everyday checked her body.

But soon, she felt nothing.

"Why, she doesn't have an immortal bone? It's impossible..."