Part 33

The national capital, Qingyuntai.

When Ning Xuan was attacked, the national teacher in the capital spit out a mouthful of blood, and the spiritual sense attached to the mermaid's tears also dissipated to the point where only a tiny amount of power remained.

The national teacher turned out a water mirror. The visible range of the water mirror was only around Ning Xuan. He couldn't feel any more. He could only watch her dragging a sick body forward.

The way up the mountain to find the spirit guard was not easy. Ning Xuan was about to fall several times. Fortunately, she helped her in time. The sharp branches cut through her clothes and almost pierced her skin. His divine sense protected Ning Xuan's whole body, and all the damage returned to him exponentially.

The branch was about to cut through Ning Xuan's arm, but on Ning Xuan's side it only cut through her clothes, while at the national teacher's side, there was a scar on his arm, and blood stains penetrated his moon-white sleeves.

The national teacher took off his long gown without changing his face. Now his body is not as good as before, and he has long since lost the ability to heal quickly, just like an ordinary mortal.

He didn't even want to waste his spiritual power to treat himself, but used the mortal's golden wound medicine, and it was enough to bandage the wound at will.

Ning Xuan didn't encounter any danger on the way back to Ning Country from the north. When she really stepped into Ning Country's territory, the national teacher was relieved, and the water mirror that showed Ning Xuan's situation in front of her could no longer be seen. Continue to maintain it as it is, and after the fuzzy ripples are swayed, it completely dissipates.

A part of the spiritual power was taken away from the body of the national teacher, and his fingertips turned white. When he raised his hand, he saw some light reddish-brown spots on the back of his hand. Because of his fair skin, it also appeared more obvious.

These spots were like small thorns, stabbing directly into his eyes, stabbing him almost bloody.

The national teacher looked at these spots and froze in place. He rubbed the spots on the back of his hand with his thumb, but no matter how much he wiped it, he couldn't wipe it off.

This also means that he is no longer an immortal immortal, but like ordinary mortals, he will grow old and die.

He clenched his palms, leaned wearily back in his chair, and closed his eyes.

The cool wind blowing in from the window picked up his long hair, and there were a few silver-white strands hidden in the jet-black strands, and he just sat quietly in the same place, like an old tree taking root, it would not Move again.

From this day on, the national teacher no longer stepped out of Qingyuntai. When teaching the prince, he was also separated by a screen. Others could only see a thin figure and hear his calm voice.

The time it took for Ning Xuan to return to the capital from the north was shorter than the time she went to, and she went straight to Qingyuntai as soon as she came back.

"Cough cough." 

Ning Xuan's cough was still not getting better, but it was only a minor illness. She had contacted the imperial doctor and told her that she only needed to rest. It was just that she had no time to rest after traveling all the way.

The prince led the way for Ning Xuan, and told Ning Xuan to take a good rest after returning, and he would let Duan Yunkuo continue to ask her for leave from the academy.

The closer Ning Xuan got to Qingyuntai, the more drowsy her mind became. It was as if she had run a long and difficult run. She was about to reach the finish line. She could rest assured and then gradually began to slack off.

Previously in Boyuan Village, the divine sense of the national teacher appeared and rescued Ning Xuan once. Ning Xuan was very impressed by the national teacher, and she recognized him from his voice that he was the Sun Chaoyue Festival and gave her the goldfish lantern. the "fairy".

Ning Xuan was no longer curious about the appearance of the national teacher, but because of his ability and his importance to Ning Guo, she was mentally prepared before coming to meet him.

She respected this national teacher, because he brought Ning Guo a stable life for many years. Without him, Ning Guo would be like the North. Ning Xuan gained a lot from this journey, and the biggest gain was the change in her mentality.

If Ning Xuan lived in a prosperous and safe capital all her life, and everything she knew and thought came from her master and books, she would probably fall into another misunderstanding, thinking that the world was like Ning Guo, and her world was around her.

"Master Guoshi."