Part 37

For Ning Xuan, Xianzun Chenghuai is just a character in the book. The book describes the deeds he has done for mortals in words. He once entered the demon world alone and wiped out almost a demon cultivator in a demon city; Tens of thousands of demon armies recaptured the mortal city; for the sake of the world, he was even able to kill his own Taoist companion... 

And since his relationship with his Taoist companion a hundred years ago, there is no news of him in the immortal world and the mortal world, and there are also legends. Huai Xianzun is no longer there.

Ning Xuan heard the name from Li Yao's mouth and felt extremely unreal. If what Li Yao said is true, then the national teacher beside her now... 

seems to be more in line with the legendary image of "Chenghuai Xianzun".

But for some unknown reason, Ning Xuan didn't want to believe that Master Guo Shi was that Immortal Venerable.

When the possibility came to her mind, Ning Xuan got goosebumps.

She thought that the legendary Immortal Venerable had no news for so long, maybe he had already passed away, and the Master National Teacher might be the same as Li Yao, but he just had some relationship with Immortal Venerable.

Ning Xuan thought so, and subconsciously glanced to the side.

"National Teacher" calmly met her gaze, no matter who they were discussing, it seemed that it had nothing to do with him.

Because of the insipid state of the national teacher, Ning Xuan calmed down.

"I haven't seen Immortal Venerable Chenghuai, but I have heard of this Immortal Venerable."

Chenghuai's eyes fell on Ning Xuan, waiting for her next words.

Li Yao raised his eyebrows and asked, "What kind of person is he?"

Ning Xuan felt two scorching gazes, and after considering the answer in her heart, she replied, 

"He is an immortal, and he is different from us mortals. The immortal of the world. Compared with the immortal world where the boundaries between immortals and mortals are clearly defined, as an immortal, he did everything he could to protect the world, and everything he did deserves our mortals' gratitude."

Chenghuai looked away from her. , lowered his eyes and said nothing.

It turned out to her that he and she were two worlds.

His eyes caught a glimpse of a strand of silver hair hidden in his long hair, and his brows furrowed fiercely.

Ning Xuan was about to make persistent efforts and praised Immortal Venerable a few more words when she found that the phantom beside her had suddenly disappeared.

Without the sight of the national teacher beside her, Ning Xuan felt a little more at ease.

On the one hand, she hopes that the national teacher can protect Ning Guo, but on the other hand, she feels that she should not be so selfish and put all her hopes on the national teacher. If he is an immortal, he will definitely not feel well when the cause and effect are settled.

"It turns out that he is such a person." 

Li Yao reached out and touched his face, with a smile.

Ning Xuan looked at his bright smile and was slightly startled, she thought, she would never see such a smile on a national teacher in her life.

"The older I get, the more people say that I look like Immortal Chenghuai. Perhaps because of this face, the clansmen put all their hopes on me. They hope that one day, I can end all this and find the ocean. The method of nurturing new life." 

Li Yao opened his palm towards Ning Xuan, on top of his palm, a transparent water polo was condensed, and inside the water polo was the whole picture of the island, miniatured in this water polo.

"After the elders also returned to the ocean, I was alone in Haizhu Country, experiencing the illusions of more than a hundred years ago, and shooting the waves that submerged Haizhu Country back into the ocean day after day, I became more and more puzzled, the ocean cannot breed new life. Is it really just because of Xuanqing Longnv and her husband?"