I

Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good

led zeppelin-when the levee breaks

"yasha? yasha are you there?"

that was the last words she heard before turning off the ear piece she had inside her ear to keep in contact with her coworkers, she sighed in annoyance and focused on her victim one more time through the zoom of her sniper .

the victim was a man in his late 40 , looking rich as fuck , a long skinny beautiful woman beside him clinging into his arms , y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance knowing very well that the girl with him was not enjoying herself, she was with him just for money , well the man was ugly and stupid , he was just rich , and maybe one of the highest criminals in Japan .

y/n stopped breathing for a second then she pulled the trigger watching the man drop dead immediately with a hole in his forehead, she began hearing yells of the people next to him , she smiled a bit then packed her sniper back to its bag .

"we never miss , right Jude?"

she whispered looking down at her sniper , she stared at it for a few seconds like she's waiting for it to talk back .

she finally closed the bag and left the roof , and the whole building as well , she puts her hood on head to cover her hair then she walked to a specific car there , it a black rolls royce cullinan , she opened the door and entered closing the door behind her.

"why did you turn off your ear piece yasha?"

a deep voice coming from the driver seat, she looked at bonten's advisor and spoke quietly

"i always tell you guys that i can't concentrate if you keep talking in my goddamn ear"

"what if you were in danger?" takeomi uttered again with a serious voice before starting the car's engine and driving away

"then just let me be" she mumbled before putting her headphones and looking outside from the window

"just drop it takeomi, it'll be a good riddance anyways" Ran Haitani who sas sitting in the front passenger seat next to the older man , patted takeomi's shoulder

"right" kakucho who was sitting next to y/n , mumbled with a uninterested voice

she heard everything obviously, but she acted like she didn't, her music was on but that doesn't mean she couldn't hear , she nodded her head to the rythmes of one of ' when the levee breaks by led zeppelin ' , and continued looking away.

after a few minutes the car stopped so she removed her headphones and got out of the car , looking at the building in front of her , they were at bonten's hideout.