XLI

Opening her eyes slowly

Opening her eyes slowly .. she woke up feeling some soft touches on her bare shoulder , she then realized what was going on ..

She took a deep breath a small smile starting to form on her lips .. she felt him kiss her shoulder and uttered with his deep raspy morning voice

«how's my queen doing ?»

She turned around to face him , hand resting on his cheek «your queen is so happy to wake up next to you»

Leaning closer to her hand he closed his eyes and chuckled «she can wake up next to me till the end of the time if she wants»

She stayed silent for w few seconds , just staring at him and admiring his beauty for a moment .. she felt happy , when he said those words .. till the end of time was a lot .. a lot to handle , her mind almost started overthinking it again but she immediately stopped herself and uttered

«she would love to»

He opened his eyes , a big grin appearing on his lips .. she to a deep breath and chuckled lifting himself up a little bit just to get on top of her attacking her with kisses all over her body .. her chest , her neck , her shoulder ..

She just started laughing trying to push him away « Ran stop it»

He finally stopped looking down at her with a small smile at his lips «Im always gonna be here for you angel .. you just have to tell me stuff okay? Whatever the problem is , i'll always stick by your side»

She nodded slowly, even though she wasn't convinced with his words for sure , she was still scared « you're gonna be safe?»

He was still confused everytime she talked about his safety .. confused about why is that afraid and scaref about him getting hurt .. he knew she wouldn't tell him what it was so he just nodded printing a soft kiss on her forehead.

«I will be , as long as i am with you» he leaned in closer again to crash his lips with her lips .. just to be interrupted by a phone ringing, it was hers ..

«ugh , stupid phone» he complained making her giggle a little bit , she grabbed her phone from the nightstand , seeing the caller's id .. of course it was hanma ..

She sighed and answered «hello?» she uttered

«where are you woman .. i thought you'll be back in the morning.. now it's almost noon » hanma spoke with a lazy voice through the phone

She was surprised by how late it was .. but again what they did Yesterday night really made her tired and sore as fuck ..

She was gonna answer him but Ran that was till on top of her .. snatched the phone away putting on speaker then he uttered «will fuck off and leave us alone creep»

Hanma chuckled when he realized what was happening «i see what's going on , well use protection .. and y/n , some old man is here looking for you »

«what ? Who is he shuji?» she aksed very much confused