IV

i fucking hate my mom

Grlwood-i hate my mom

⚠️TW: drowning , drugs

"mom stop , p-please , you're hurting my arm" the eleven years old girl was crying and pleading her mother who was dragging her by her arm

"DON'T CALL ME THAT , YOU MURDERER , IM NOT NOT YOUR MOTHER "

"im not a murderer" the little girl chocked on her sobs , tears running down her small innocent face

"i had only one Son , and you killed him ,you took him away from me , that's why i'll fucking kill you too , yo u don't deserve to live after killing Ren" her mother spoke with tears in her eyes as well , and a manic look on her eyes

little y/n just stared at her mother in fear , her mother lost her mind, after the incident with Ren , after Ren died , she went crazy.

the woman just kept dragging her little daughter until they were in front of the pool , the same pool where the accident happened.

"i'll kill you the same way you did to my baby"

"m-mom , no , you know i can't swim , mom please , don't do it" the little girl started yelling in fear

her yells , pleadings , and tears didn't affect her mother at all , she just pushed her in the pool , and watched sink down the water .

little y/n tried to stay on the surface of the water but she couldn't, she didn't know how to swim , plus she was having a panick attack , she started drinking water and choking

"MOM , P-PLEASE"

her mother didn't do anything, she just kept staring at her little daughter dying .

until she saw someone jumped into the water and helped little y/n by catching her and picking her up , it was asahi, y/n's step father .

he helped her until she got out of the pool , she immediately threw up all the water she drank , asahi was pissed , he looked at his wife in disbelief.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? YOU WERE GONNA KILL YOUR OWN DAUGHTER AKARI"

"she's not my daughter , and i hope she dies" that was the last thing her mother said before entering the house , not caring about anything.

y/n woke up in fear from the terrible nightmare she just had , she sighed in relief because it was just a nightmare , it was a memory of course , but it's never gonna happen again , that's what she convinced herself with.