XXII

Entering the villa together , they immediately got approached by hoshi , the host

«ah you guys are finally here» hoshi chuckled looking up and down at them

«yay , we are» Ran chuckled back with an obvious fake excitement

«oh Ran darling you never change do you?» she put her hand on his shoulder and kept laughing

«people never change hoshi» Ran winked at her removing her hand away from his shoulder in a non gentle way

She stopped smiling for a second , he made it very clear that he disliked her , and it was really akward for her , so she just decided to look at the person next to Ran.

«ah yasha sweetie, you look um» she looked up and down at her and made a disgusted face «good»

Y/n knew hoshi was trying to make her mad , hoshi never liked her in the first place, she was jealous of her because Sanzu actually liked being around y/n , the opposite for hoshi .

«okay?» yasha muttered

«go get some drinks and loosen up a little bit will ya? Maybe then you'll find a guy to fuck» hoshi giggled and looked once again at Ran who was very annoyed

«see you later Ran darling » she blew him a kiss and left

Y/n just shook her head trying not to laugh from the second hand embarrassment this girl is giving .

«what a bitch» Ran spoke with a scowl in his face

«right , this is gonna be a long night» y/n sighed seeing another figure approaching them , it was Rindou , she almost said "here we go again " in a loud voice .

He looked at his brother then at y/n «you came here together ?»

«yess» Ran spoke and rindou just looked at him with this weird look .

«we need to talk , in private» Rindou uttered glancing at y/n when he spoke his last words

«fine , y/n will you be good on your own? » Ran asked really showing some concern

She just stared at him a seconds then rolled her eyes and left without saying a word , why is he treating her like a fucking teenager ? Of course she's gonna be alright at a party , she was a bonten executive for fuck sake.

She just started walking around the house , trying to find something interesting or worth catching her attention, but all she received was seeing people drinking, dancing, making out , this place was a mess .

Until she bumped into a slight smaller figure than hers , she looked down to spot mikey her boss , she stared at him for a minute and he just stared right back at her with his black dead eyes , she gave up and sighed , knowing very well that he didn't like crowded places «what are you doing in this mess ?»