XXXVIII

Two days have gone by

Two days have gone by .. nothing new except for her , hanma and koko hanging out in her apartment.. it was really surprising that two of her close friends are getting along really well ..

She didn't see or talk to anyone else .. she didn't see Ran or talked with him at all , and she was overthinking it to the point that she didn't sleep for the past days .

She was now starting to realise how Ran had affected her , she was better when he was around , once distance starts to grow between them , her health immediately starts going down hill .

And she hated it , she didn't want to be dependent on him , she was scared that one day he would just be sick of her and stop talking to her forever, what if he already decided to cut her off ..

Her thoughts were interrupted when the door of her room opened suddenly making her flinch ..

«what are you doing?» hanma asked looking at her in confusion.. she was just sitting on her bed like a rock ..

«at least knock before you open the door» she complained

«i did , but seems like you didn't hear it » he closed the door after entering and he approached her sitting on her bed as well

«you look like shit» he uttered staring at her face

She furrowed her eyebrows and got up to stand in front of the miror , seeing her reflection.. well he was right ..

Her hair was messy .. dark under eyes .. chapped lips .. a small cut there from biting on too hard , wearing a black oversized hoodie , nothing more ..

She sighed and looked at him «im fine , your face looks worse than mine can ever be »

«i was beaten up , you did this to yourself, it's different » he chuckled laying down on her bed

She looked at him really annoyed , like she was regretting her life choices .. how she be friends with this really annoying human being ..

He knew exactly what she was thinking about, he smirked then got up deciding to just leave before she completely loses her shit.

«koko is outside waiting for you , he got you what you asked for»

He winked at her and left closing the door behind him ..

She immediately got up not minding her appearance at all , leaving the bedroom , just to see koko and hanma standing there .

A passed out man was laying there on the floor ..

Right , there's only two days left in the three weeks mikey gave her to finish the mission with Xani .. she had to kill him and finish it all in two days , or else she would have to see mikey lose his shit again and do something absolutely crazy, she didn't want that .

And since Ran , once again .. ignoring her and ignoring the mission as well .. but this time she wasn't mad at him for it , she knew that something was up after he saw her trying to shoot herself . So she will just take care of things herself and prevent mikey from hurting them both ..