LIII

⚠️: panic attacks , violence , glass shards or whatever that is .. anyways a lot of stuff

Taking a hit from the cigarette between her fingers , she hummed as she exhaled the smoke

Taking a hit from the cigarette between her fingers , she hummed as she exhaled the smoke ... with her other hand , she removed the shades she was wearing and looked clearly at the door of the mansion in front of her ..

The place had a high security.. but that was not something she couldn't handle , she easily sneaked in and now she was just a knock away from entering..

She ringed the door's bell and seconds later she heard some footsteps approaching the door .. the door opened and she spotted a middle aged woman wearing some kind of uniform.. she assumed that it was the maid ..

«who are you» the woman asked

«a friend» Y/n uttered and walked forward pushing the maid away a little bit and entering the place ..

She could still hear the maid saying something as she walked in looking at the inside of the place, yet she ignored the maid until eventually she stopped following her ..

She took another hit from the cigarette on her finger and walked to the living room .. the place was good .. it was radiating warmth and she wondered why all the places she lived in before lacked it ..

She dropped the cigarette on the clean floor and stepped on it with her black high heels .. not caring about how clean the floor was ..

She titled her head a little bit and closed her eyes enjoying the silence of the place .. she knew About the secret bonten meeting that is being held right now without her presence.. kakucho made sure to inform her about it ..

That's why she decided to come here in the first place .. she wanted to see Ren without anyone stopping her .. she honestly didn't care if someone tries to stop her because she won't be stopped .. but she'll rather avoid the troubles .. for now ..

The silence she was enjoying was interrupted by some sudden noises coming towards her .. and and very a fast footsteps ...

She opened her eyes when she heard a soft feminine voice calling out

«w-wait , tsuki ! Taiyo ! Why are you running ? Stop ..» the owner of the voice was panting due to running after the dogs that's what y/n assumed ..

She felt the two dogs in frontog her .. they were barking and trying to climb on her legs ..

Y/n smiled a soft smile and got on her knees letting the dogs into her embrace .. she missed them so much ..

The dogs seemed happy as well as they cuddled up against her licked her hands when she ruffled their hair .. she was content that they still remember her ..

«Miss me huh? I miss you too, my good boys .. » she chuckled and kissed them both

Her little moment with her pets was interrupted when she heard the same feminine voice speak again .. but now it was close ..