LXVI

Oohh , i disappeared again but SORRY , i was literally so busy i could not even check on this book  .. so silly .. haha .im just a girl yall✨🎀🐈‍⬛
I promise even if i disappear i will come back .. im never abandoning this forever 😌

 im never abandoning this forever 😌

«It was Mikey.. it was him all along right?»

Silence ..

Silence hung in the air for a few suspenseful seconds, creating a vacuum of anticipation. And just as the tension reached its peak, Y/N's laughter erupted. It wasn't a mere chuckle; it was a manic, unrestrained laughter that seemed to defy the tranquility of the moment.

Ran, caught off guard, backed down completely from the hug and gazed at Y/N in confusion, his brow furrowed with incomprehension. The laughter echoed in the room, each note carrying a mystery that eluded him. He searched her eyes for an explanation, but Y/N continued to laugh, until her laughters started to tone down with a few light coughs..

«You're so funny Ran .. almost made me cry»

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and said «Is this a joke to you? Im being serious here?»

«I'm serious as well Ran what are you on?»

He rubbed his forehead in annoyance and just stared at her for a second as she gave him an innocent look ..

«Listen Y/n .. I need you to answer my question please-»

«I have a question» She interrupted him , the playful innocent look was replaced with a serious one

«I asked you first» He argued

«Well then Im not answering your question until you answer mine» she shrugged her shoulders

Ran released a deep, low sigh that carried with it a mix of confusion and exhaustion.The room seemed to absorb the weight of his emotions as the sound reverberated, resonating with a manly undertone.

«.. okay fine ! What is your question ?»

«Are you worried about me and my health because you truly care about me ? Or because you realized that i didn't choose to leave you and Ren for Shuji , and mikey lied about it?»

He went silent for a few seconds.. So she admitting that she didn't leave on her own accord.. Mikey lied , as he expected.. but Ran didn't understand the question quite literally.. does it matter ? Does the reason of him being worried for her life really matters now..

«I care for you Angel , I've always did » he muttered as he looked deeply into her eyes

«Would you still care for me if i told you that .. If the choice that Mikey gave me that day was really between leaving you and Ren and Shuji's freedom....»