XIII

Houdini, love you don't know what you're runnin' away from

Arctic monkeys-old yellow bricks

"to the roller coster we go" Ren said loudly with a big smile on his face as soon as they stepped in the lands of the amusement park

he dragged both of the bonten excutives while holding both of their hands, Ren Normally was the quiet cold kid who had no friends and can't socialize for living, but with y/n and Ran , he felt comfortable, maybe because they didn't judge him , they didn't judge his way of living, they didn't judge him because he's basically fatherless or because he can't get out because he's gonna get killed , or maybe he felt comfortable around them just because they're both douchebags.

but anyways Ren was happy that He's finally out of that mansion, Ren doesn't get out of there because of the rules his father made , it was to keep him safe but Ren wished to be free , Ren wished to see new people and observe them , learn more about them , but he was homeschooled so he didn't even meet people his own age , the only people he knew , were the maids and the butlers who took care if him..

now having two bonten excutives by his side was so cool, he was interested in them and he wanted to learn more about them , he didn't care if they were criminals, he was not scared of them.

after Ren forced y/n and Ran to play with him in every game there in the amusement park, They decided to take a break so they bought ice cream for Ren .

Ran and y/n were just waiting for him to finish while searching with their eyes and checking their surroundings if there was anyone suspicious.

Ran approached her and whispered in her ear " can you tell me what's the plan here? i really think we should make Ren stay home under protection, not here with just the two of us "

"our mission was to protect and find the gang that wants to kill him , and eliminate all of them , if we stayed there at the Ogawa's Mansion, we'll never know who's after him "

"so you're really putting that kid's life in danger just for us to know who wants to kill him?" Ran scoffed Shaking his head in disbelief

"listen Ran , i know what i am doing , and im not letting anything happens to the kid , just-" she sighed and rubbed her temples " just trust me.. please?"

he looked at her for a few seconds then he sighed in defeat and uttered "okay fine , but only because you said please"

she nodded at him and then walked to Ren's direction, he was wiping his mouth after finishing his ice cream , you can see the look on his eyes , the shine on them , he was really happy , so she guessed he never been here in an amusement park before.