XVII

Yakida

Yakida.

Just the man they were looking for , Ran looked down at y/n and spoke

«yakida just entered the restroom»

«is he alone?» she asked

«yes»

She pushed him away and spoke «i'll get him out of this place and i'll text u»

«be careful» he shouted watching her leave

Waiting for the man in the hallway of the restroom, he got out cleaning his hand with a paper tissue, she stared at him , messy hair , her red lipstick smudged a little, outfit really sexy , all of her energy screamed im sexy and i fucking know it .

He looked up and down at her , and from his expression she knew he took the bait, he was fucked

«what are you doing here pretty girl» he smirked and approached her

«the women's rest room is being used right now , so i came here» she looked down to his lips in a really obvious way then she looked at his eyes with a doe look

«the name's yakida , i have another restroom upstairs, do u want to go there» He nearly melted just by her looks

«really ? yes please thank youu , and im y/n »

«after you pretty»

She flashed him a smile and started walking in front of him swaying her hips left and right , knowing exactly what she's doing , he just kept looking at her ass , eyes not budging from there , until they arrived at his office .

«umm the bathroom is right there baby girl »

«okay» she walked the bathroom direction but on her way to it , she dropped her phone in purpose , making it look like an accident

«oh god» she whined then she bend down to get it , making sure to give him a look of what's underneath her short skirt .

She knew what she was doing , and she knew that it's working, it's disgusting,but she she was used to it , seducing people , she was used to it , because she has to do it often in her missions.

She got up slowly just to hit her back with his chest, he was directly behind her , she knew it , he couldn't control himself anymore.

He buried his nose in her neck and whisper « you have no idea how much i want to fuck you right now y/n»

She turned to look a him then put her hand on his abs «really? You want me that bad»

«i want to make you scream until your voice disappears »

«wouldn't people hear us» she giggled

«the walls are sound proof , i just- i want you»

She grabbed his collar and directed him to the bed , making him sit on it , she knelt on her knees , and palmed his crotch making him groan and throw his head back into the bed , he was waiting for her to undo his belt and give him a head , but he was surprised with a sharp pain in his left knee , he screamed from pain not really knowing what happened to him , until she stoop up with a gun and a silencer in it .