XLVI

⚠️: Blood, violence , chaos , just complete chaos

«Y/n is the one.»

Silence overcame the place.. and it lasted for seconds before koko almost shouted

«What?»

«oi .. lower your voice koko» Sanzu warned him

«i just don't fucking understand.. why her mikey ? You could send someone else or takeomi since he loves that shit» koko argued back ignoring Sanzu's threat ..

«oh fuck No .. i do not love anything » takeomi shook his head

«Mikey are you sure? Yasha is very useful here .. she has a big role in between us you can't just send her away » kakucho uttered in a calm manner

Y/n raised her eyebrows in surprise .. not knowing where did his words come from , wasn't he suppose to hate her? She shot him for fuck sake .. and now he is actually praising her ..

«i agree boss .. we can't just lose a good executive» mochi for the first time spoke

Y/n was surprised even more now .. but she just stared at the whole scene with amusement..

«what are you? Her lawyers now? She already agreed , she's leaving by Saturday» Sanzu stated making everyone shut up and look at her..

They didn't expect her to just accept .. little did they know , she was forced to accept .. she was threatened by the life of her loved ones..

«Yash ? You agreed?» koko looked at her with a look she never saw on his eyes .. like he was hurt ..

She gulped and kept her facade .. avoiding his eyes to not see the look on his eyes , she couldn't.. «I did»

Koko looked disappointed when he heard what she said .. he just looked down with a frown on his face ..

«look Yasha .. with all respect you can't just go alone-» kakucho started before he was interrupted by the one and only .. Hanma ..

«She's not going alone .. » he grinned

Everybody looked looked at hanma .. hate showing on all the executives' eyes .. they loaded him .. all of them ..

«oh? So you mean to tell me Mikey , that you're allowing these two to leave and do whatever the fuck they want there? Do you really trust them .. you trust her not to build an army and come for our lifes when she comes back» Rindou spoke disbelief showing on his face .. he looked angry ..