LVII

⚠️: alcohol

As Ran got out of the bathroom heading to the backyard where the party actually was

As Ran got out of the bathroom heading to the backyard where the party actually was .. He spotted Kakucho and Koko with Sachie , but now Mikey and Sanzu were with them as well ..

He sighed trying to calm himself down and walked heading their way .. As soon as Sachie saw him she smiled again and grabbed his left hand ..

Ran nodded at his mikey in acknowledgement «Boss»

«where were you?» Mikey asked staring at Ran with his dead cold eyes

Ran knitted his eyebrows in confusion.. why was he asking? And why was he looking at him that way .. I mean he always looks at people like that , but this was too intense...

«Bathroom?» he uttered

Mikey just kept staring at Ran for a few more seconds then he looks away without saying anything..

Weird..

Sanzu sighs loudly and says «Where is she anyways? She invited us, No?»

Ran looks around when he figures out that she and her friends were not there yet .. which is weird since he heard them leaving before he left that bathroom ..

He was getting desperate, he wanted to see her , he wanted to see how did she look like ? What color was she wearing? What hairstyle was wearing? What makeup style was she wearing ? What perfume was she wearing ? For fuck's sake Ran, get a grip ..

He almost wanted to punch himself in the face for not having control over himself anymore .. he suddenly felt trapped , felt confined.. he felt like he was in a small dark room with no windows .. he wanted to escape , he wanted be away from everyone.. from his girlfriend, his brother , his boss .. everything.. except for her..

Then..

He hears a sudden stop of the soft vintage french music and the guests turned their attention to the center of the backyard near the swimming pool ...

He turned around to look at where everybody was looking ... and there she was , the enchanting hostess of the evening. She stood in the center of the backyard, in that very small black and white little dress of hers that was almost convering nothing ..

He can feel all the men in the backyard tensing up at the sight of her ... and for a second they seemed to be Forgetting their dates and their ladies and just stared at the black haired woman in the center ...

Ran felt angry at the sight .. all the men here , he wants to kill them .. he wishes he could gouge their eyes out and put a bullet in their brains ..

But he also wishes ... to be close to her , to feel her warmth , to smell her scent , touch her hair , touch that soft skin of hers so lightly like he's gonna break her to pieces , he wants to touch her skin without his gloves.. despite his messed up left hand that doesn't look so good anymore ... No , No .. Ran stop ..