XXVI

She just sat there at her balcony , a cup of coffee on her hand , drinking it slowly as she watched the city , this was her second cup of coffee of the day

She just sat there at her balcony , a cup of coffee on her hand , drinking it slowly as she watched the city , this was her second cup of coffee of the day .

Tsuki just kept walking next to her and playing , showing how much he missed her .

Inside her apartment, there was two grown ass men cleaning her living room .

When they finished koko approached her and patted tsuki's head «im leaving yash , dont forget the meeting is in 30 minutes»

She nodded and utered «his names is tsuki»

«oh» he nodded in understanding and looked at tsuki patting his head once again «goodbye tsuki»

Then he left the place , she just stayed there until she felt a presence behind her , she already knew who it was so she just moved a little making enough space for him to sit next to her .

He understood quickly and sat obediently next to her with a coffee in his hand as well .

It was silent , for a few minutes , until Ran decided to break the silence «you didn't take my car yesterday »

«but i found my way back home didn't i ?» she uttered after taking a sip from her coffee

«after spending the night out ? How was i suppose to know that you were safe » he argued back

She clicked her tongue in annoyance and just decided to not talk about it , she hated it when he treated like this , like a child , like she was someone who needed help , like he needed to look after her everytime , it made her feel pathetic and weak , deep down she was afraid she was gonna get used to it a little bit too much.

«you slept at your mysterious friend's , didn't you?»

She looked at him for a second with a weird confusing look then she looked away , he took that as a yes answer to his question «that's why you smell of cheap cigarettes , do you guys sleep together or something because you smell like -»

«No Ran we don't, stop this feels like an interrogation » she sighed in annoyance

«oh okay» this was akward , he had a feeling that the kiss from yesterday is what made it akward , but again it always has been like this , and that annoyed him , he just wanted to be by her side , he wanted her to feel comfort when she's with him .

«yesterday -» she began but she was quickly interrupted by a nervous Ran , such a rare thing to see . He was never nervous.

«I didn't mean for that to happen , uh i mean i didn't mean to kiss you i was drunk» he explained quickly .

Oh how much of a liar he was , he knew that he did mean that kiss in every aspect , he didn't regret it at all , in fact he wanted to kiss her again , right now.

«oh » she let out , progressing his words , somehow she felt a weird feeling of discomfort in her heart when she heard that , but she would never show an emotion to someone, she learned that the hard way .