XLIII

⚠️TW⚠️sexual content

Ran extended a hand to help Y/N up

Ran extended a hand to help Y/N up. She accepted it, getting up panting softly ..

«are we done?» he asked

She looked at him for a seconds then immediately delivered a powerful spinning backfist, connecting squarely with Ran's jaw. The force of the blow sent him crashing to the ground, dazed and defeated. Breathing heavily, she stood above him, her fists clenched, victorious.

«yeah .. i guess we're done»

He just glared at her and got up holding his jaw in his hand .. he spat out «Bitch»

«Jerk» she uttered back immediately then she walked away but this time not to the door .. she was heading to the kitchen ..

He sighed and followed her to the kitchen, watching her grab
a whiskey bottle and two glasses .. poured the liquor in the glasses and handed him one ..

He took it from her and sat on a chair at the counter .. she drank from her glass and approached him sitting on the counter in front of him ..

He just took a sip from his drink and looked up at her .. she was looking at him as well .. his hair was messy .. the blood from his nose was almost dry on his lips and chin .. which makes him look so much more attractive for her .. his shirt was half way open from the fight .. she licked her lips staring at him and just admiring him ..

Little did she know , He was doing the exact same thing to her .. staring up and down at her .. her hair was messy as well .. a small cut on the side of her mouth and another small cut on her eyebrow .. her white top had some blood which wasn't hers , it was probably the blood from his nose .. her skirt , mini skirt that wasn't covering much in the first place was now up to her waist from sitting on the counter .. leaving him to see the white lace of her underwear ..

He couldn't help himself but put his hand on her inner thigh caressing it softly .. she bit her lip and squeezed her thighs together with his hand between them ..

He wanted her so bad.. and she wanted him even more..

He gulped and whispered with a rough voice « i wanna bend you down on that counter and fuck you so hard »

She smirked a little bit a moved closer to him .. making his hand that was between her thighs go higher until he felt her clothed core against his hand ..

She looked at him innocently when she saw his face and eyes that were full of lust , she whispered «do it , Ran»

He chuckled throwing his head back .. his hands that was between her thighs quickly left the place and going her to waist instead .. pulling her off the counter to fall directly on him .. on his lap ..