XXX

⚠️TW⚠️blood , SA ,violence .

It's been two days since they went to visit Ren and slept there , Now y/n and Ran were both back to work

It's been two days since they went to visit Ren and slept there , Now y/n and Ran were both back to work .

It was almost 10 pm , and they were on Ran's car , in front of an unknown mansion.

Ran claimed that he found where Xani secretly lives , and here they are , ready to sneak in to the mansion and find some shit on him .

«So we climb into the wall , we jump to the mansion, we silently get in the house and find his office , then we look for evidence, anything that might give us a clue on how to solve this mission okay?» Ran insisted on repeating his words making sure she understood, he was worried she'll do something unexpected as she always does

«i get it Ran »

«we have 20 minutes alright? No more , we're not risking our lives , this place has more security than a jail full of criminals » he clicked his tongue looking at the mansion, he looked at her gun and utter « put the silencer on y/n»

She rolled her eyes and did anyways «can we go now? I promised koko to hang out with him !»

«it's late you're not gonna have time to hang out with him anyways !» he scoffed somehow annoyed with this new awakening friendship between the two of them.

«we hang out at night » she confessed

He rolled his eyes «Since when you and koko are friends? »

«Since we talked and got along with eachother? He's cool and fancy , plus he doesn't hate me like you guys, why wouldn't i like him?» she flipped her hair back

«i do not hate you» He uttered calmly looking straight at her eyes

She noticed his looks , and decided to look right back at him , keeping eye contact « i meant the others not you , i know you don't »

He hummed still not breaking eye contact, he opened his mouth hesitated and spoke «y/n are we gonna talk about uh .. the kiss two days ago-»

Her eyes widened and raised her voice «NO»

He was taken back from her reaction, she quickly cleared her throat amd mumbled a sorry.

«we're not gonna talk about it , just forget it happened » she explained

«But-»

She interrupted him again , showing him that she was done with the conversation «Can we go now?»

He sighed «whatever let's go»

They finally left the car and did as planned, climbing up , jumping inside the mansion then sneaking out inside .

It was suspiciously calm and not as guarded as they thought it would be , which was more suspicious.

«i dont like how calm it is» Ran uttered the same thoughts she had