LXI

Imissyouall🌟
⚠️:injury , burn , scars

Smoking a cigarette and leaning on her porsche 911 turbo , wearing a denim mini skirt and a white off shoulders top

Smoking a cigarette and leaning on her porsche 911 turbo , wearing a denim mini skirt and a white off shoulders top ..

She exhaled the smoke as she was staring at the mansion in front of her .. Just a few days now she came here and it did not go as planned .. she ended up with bruises all over her neck and leaving a panicked Ren that didn't handle her visit well ..

Yet there she was again , finding herself coming back knowing that she wouldn't enjoy her stay here very much .. But she knew she had to due to the mission Mikey gave them ..

Speaking of which .. she didn't sleep at all last night , She just kept thinking about it .. When she first heard from Sanzu that she and Ran were gonna be partners in the mission.. She felt happy , excited to spend more time with him like the old times .. But when she actually thought about it , it was weird .. Why would Mikey pair her with the guy he knew she cared about , right after she traumatized him by making him meet his old friends..

It was very suspicious..

So for the mission, she decided to be extra careful .. and her priority should be To protect Ran if something happens..

Finishing the cigarette and throwing it away making sure to stepped on it with her black boots.. then she proceeds to walk to the door .. Ringing the bell ..

She heard footsteps getting closer to her and tth door opened, she expected the maid to open the door like last time .. But it was Sachie ..

Great..

Y/n stood there not knowing what to say as she just stared at the blonde girl in front of her , wearing a black pencil skirt that reached her knees , and baby pink top making her look elegant and classy..

Sachie bit her lips as she clenched her fist tightly from anxiety.. She did not find the black haired woman's presence pleasurable.. She still remembers the party , she remembers how confused and hurt and insecure she felt she saw how Ran looked at another woman that wasn't her , his girlfriend..

«Yasha .. what are you doing here?» She spoke with a lack of gentleness that was always on her voice..

«No good morning..» Yasha whispered looking everywhere but the girl in front of her

«Well it depends on what are you doing here» Sachie's voice now had an attitude..

Yasha was now looking at the blonde girl .. first impression she got from Sachie was a nice girl that wanted a basic life and just to live happily.. She didn't know she had that attitude in her , which only makes Yasha want to test her more to see where will she drive her..

With a soft innocent smile on Yasha's lips , she uttered softly
«My My! Your boyfriend didn't tell you i was coming over?»

Sachie silently glared at the woman and opened the door wide for her .. yasha chuckled and stepped in entering the house .. the heels on her boots making a satisfying sound everytime she made a step forward ..