XX

laying next to Ren , with him leaning on her shoulder , it was 6 Pm now , they spent the entire day by themselves, they baked a cake and decorated it together, then he wanted her to paint his nails , so she did , and listened to some music togethe...

laying next to Ren , with him leaning on her shoulder , it was 6 Pm now , they spent the entire day by themselves, they baked a cake and decorated it together, then he wanted her to paint his nails , so she did , and listened to some music together, since they share the taste.

And now, they were watching a movie , until y/n got a text on her phone , she expected it to be from hanma , he's the only person who texts her anyways.

But she was surprised, when she saw it was text from Yua?

YUA
Come to mine , right now.

YASHA
I'm busy

YUA
It's important, don't be late.

Y/n was confused because Yua would never actually say something like this , which was very suspicious, she immediately got up making Ren flinch.

«what happened » he asked

«listen kid , i need to go , something urgent » she explained

«some bonten stuff ?» he got up as well looking at her

«yeah , i'll call extra bodyguards to stay with you here okay? You're safe i got you»

«im not scared , i just want to hang out with you again , i'll miss you » he hugged her a tight hug burying his face on her shoulder

«you're gonna be surprised but i'll miss you too Ren » she admitted with a small smile on her face

«i feel like you're my big sister sometimes » he uttered

She bit her lip blinking a few times , big sister? It's been a really a long time since she heard that from someone, it was years ago , when her brother Ren used to call her that , and now , Ren , the 15 years old she's supposed to protect is telling her the same thing.

She backed away from the hug and pecked his forehead « if you want me to be your big sister , i could be »

He smiled nodding at her «cool , now go and do your super criminal shit»

«bad word» she pinched his cheek

«ouch sorry » he giggled and she patted his head , grabbing her bag , wearing her boots and jacket then leaving the mansion.

She parked her car , and quickly got out heading to the building where Yua lives , she went to the elevator and clicked the floor number .