XXXIX

Waking up to a text of Xani wasn't too surprising

Waking up to a text of Xani wasn't too surprising .. the surprise was that she woke up , means she was sleeping.. which was weird because after yesterday night's events she almost swore that there's no way she can sleep ..

But i guess crying herself to sleep did in fact make her tired to the point that she just passed out in the middle of the night..

She read the message real well .. she had no idea if she's gonna succeed in killing Xani .. but all she knew is that she had too .. this the last chance or mikey would be pissed ..

The text simply said ..

[ tonight 8 pm { adress } ..
Be prepared. ]

So that means that Xani got the message from that guy .. this was the last day of their mission clearly since they will end the fight this night ..

Y/n would be lying if she said she wasn't scared because she was .. not from Xani .. but she was scared from the fact that there's a possibility of her hesitating before killing him , which had never happened before ..

She sighed and got up .. taking a shower and fixing herself up .. this time she dressed up real well and did some makeup to look good .. she needed to look doing fine even though she wasn't..

She walked to the kitchen and found hanma making his breakfast..

«good morning roomie» he uttered

She just rolled her eyes and said morning back .. «Xani sent me a message . We're gonna take him down tonight at 8 am»

«fun» he simply replied as he handed her a mug of coffee

«i met someone yesterday » she drank a sip from it ..

«hmm who»

«Ryuguji ken and Inui seishu»

She heard some noise at the entry of the kitchen .. her and hanma both looked that way to see koko standing there shocked .. his phone on the floor , he dropped it ..

They just stared at eachother silently ..

«what are you doing here?» hanma broke the silence

«i just bought some french pastries, thought we could have breakfast together » koko spoke with a quiet voice

« come sit with us» y/n invited him patting the seat next to her

He put the bag of pastries down and sat in the chair next to her ..

«you really saw them?» he finally asked

«yes .. i went on a walk yesterday night and i bumped into them »

«you're not thinking about hurting them right ?» koko asked

Y/n just stayed silent looking up at hanma who was just staring back at her as well ..