XVIII

The meeting was over , yasha was on her appartment after she took a shower a wore some clothes , gave tsuki some food and stuff , then she put some pyjamas in her bag with some necessities for a sleepover then she left her apartment, just to find ...

The meeting was over , yasha was on her appartment after she took a shower a wore some clothes , gave tsuki some food and stuff , then she put some pyjamas in her bag with some necessities for a sleepover then she left her apartment, just to find Sanzu right in front of her door.

She didn't say anything and he didn't say anything too , he didn't even dare to look at her in the eyes , he just approached her and hugged her burying his face in her shoulder .

She sighed and hugged him back patting his back « it's okay , we're gonna solve the problem »

«it's all my fault , bonten will fall because of mee » he uttered quietly, you can hear the pain in his words , you can also tell that he's crying .

«bonten won't fall , not when We're here, anyone who threatens us will die , one way or another , this isn't the end » she backed away from the hug and grabbed his face between her palms looking straight at his eyes

«but still i messed up» he spoke sniffling

«oh everyone does, but i won't let you suffer alone , im here and im gonna find a solution »

«thank you» he nodded wiping his tears off

«now go and have some sleep , i need to go to the ogawa's mansion , but i'll be there on the party, okay?»

He nodded and smiled a little bit , his face still red from crying « you're the best best friend ever»

She bit her lips and smiled at him , patted his shoulder and then just walked away, leaving him standing there with a smile on his face as well , very happy that he got his best friend back , or did he?

Entering the Ogawa's mansion in silence, it was late , she knew they already went to sleep so she didn't want to wake them up , she went to the living room , the lights were off , so she just decided to lay down there and sleep until tomorrow , plus the fact that she doesn't feel too good , her body isn't functioning well.

«you're here»

She flinched hearing him right behind her , she turned around with a slight glare «you scared me , were you just sitting here in the dark?»

«hmm yes , waiting for you , plus i can't sleep after that awful movie Ren made me watch» he sighed and sat next to her on the sofa

«was he sad because i wasn't here?» she asked getting a bit comfortable

«at first yes , but he understood that you were busy»

She nodded in understanding, yawning right after it , he moved closer to her until their shouldered were touching

«uhm you can lay on my shoulder if you're tired» he asked looking almost nervous, she just squinted her eyes at him finding the situation weird , but she did it anyways.