XLIV

«He's heading to the park

«He's heading to the park .. yashyash you're on» hanma sang out on the phone

«do not call me that again , dickhead» she hissed through her phone , but still focusing on her task , her eyes scanning the park to see if he was there yet or not.

«oh c'mon it's a nice nickname , right kisaki?» he asked the smaller dude that was right next to him ..

«no it's stupid , now shut up and let her do the job» kisaki calmly uttered ..

Yasha heard what he said on the phone and she smirked in victory «see ? Listen to our big man and leave me alone»

«you both are no fun» hanma complained..

«give me the phone» kisaki spoke really done with hanma's ass

«listen yasha , you know what to do right?» kisaki asked

«yeah yeah big man» She chuckled at her own words , everyone knew that kisaki was anything but a big man , yet she liked to call him that , not to make fun of him .. but she was appreciating his power , he was a tiny man indeed .. but he can cause a lot more damage than a a big man who can fight ..

«yasha we didn't discuss the things you were gonna tell him , that's why im worried» he uttered

She sighed and spoke calmly «you are not the only one who's good at manipulating people kisaki »

«i know, that's why i sent you to do it»

«then hang up and let me do it» she rolled her eyes in annoyance, it was getting annoying.

«hmm , mess up and i'll kill you»

She smiled «that's more like it» she hung up and removed the phone away from her ear.

She put the phone down and looked around the park .. she raised her eyebrows slightly when she spotted him walking slowly and then sitting in one of the benches a bit far away from where she was sitting..

She looked at him in an almost pitiful look .. his black hair long to his shoulder clearly he didn't get a haircut in ages .. holding a bag in his arms .. his wide golden eyes looking empty , dark under eyes .. pale lips ..

She sighed and got up heading to a vending machine that there in the park .. she bought some drinks and walked back , but not to the place she was sitting at .. she went to him instead..

Not asking for permission to sit next to him .. she just sat there putting her knees on her chest and wrapping her arms around them .. after placing one drink next to him ..

He slowly turned around to look at the drink then he looked at her in a weird way .. startled by her , was she giving him a drink for free ? ..