XXXVII

He pulled out his gun from the back of his waist and put it on her hand

He pulled out his gun from the back of his waist and put it on her hand .. then grabbed her arm dragging her until she was in front of the kneeling hanma ..

He pointed her hands with the gun towards him «prove your loyalty to me»

«what?» she mumbled

«i said prove it»

He let go of her hands , and just walked away a little bit giving her some space , and then just stared at her .. watching her ..

The gun was still on her hands .. she looked at it for a second then looked down at hanma who looked a bit fazed but still had his cocky facade..

«Mikey you know i can't » she uttered looking at him

«so you're a traitor?» mikey asked

«IM NOT » She raised her voice in irritation

«THEN DO IT» He raised his voice as well , taking another gun from Sanzu's hand pointing it at her ..

«mikey .. he .. is my friend» she whispered quietly

«you know very well what happens when you disobey me» Mikey uttered with a threatening voice .. gun still pointed at her ..

«don't make me do it please» she whispered .. tears forming on her eyes as she stared at hanma .. he looked too calm ..

«don't make me remind you y/n» he threatened again .. sending shivers through her spine ..

Jude ..

That's all she could think about when mikey said that .. she looked up tears streaming through her cheeks.. looking around everyone..

The executives were shocked and scared from what was happening.. yes they expected from mikey to punish her .. but now this way .. it was too much ..

Y/n looked at how Ran was looking at her .. like he was hoping she would do it , hoping she would just shoot him.. that was just for her to stay alive .. he didn't like the fact that mikey had his gun pointed towards her ..

She bit her quivery lip and just stared at Ran for a second .. then she looked back at Hanma ..

«it's okay y/n .. just take care of taiyo and tsuki» he chuckled

He was on the verge of dying .. yet he was laughing and smiling.. how could she hurt him .. how could she end his life when he was the only one she had to lean on in her life .. how could she do that to her best friend..