LXIV

⚠️: blood

So cold .. She felt so cold .. from the inside out .. she never felt so cold in her live .. The only thing on her body that was on fire was her hand .. Right , she remembers the burn she accidentally got today .. wait? Today?

What day was it?

She wasn't sure how much she's been sleeping but she could feel how dry her throat was ..

She survived like usual .. but this time she wasn't so sure how .. what she was sure of , was the fact that she was so close to death , she had never been this close to death in her whole criminal life .. It was terrifying, it was cold , empty , so Void..

«Ran» she uttered with a voice that was almost non audible due to her dry throat..

Where was he? Did he get hurt? Did he die? She told him to run right? Did he run away and survive? Did he get shot as well and perhaps died?

At that thought , she quickly lifted her upper body , removing the white blanket off her and getting up quickly ..

But that escalated quickly, when her body betrayed her , collapsing immediately into the ground with a groan .. She overestimated her strength..

As she was trying so hard to pull herself together and get up, she couldn't.. The coldness in her body soon turned into pain and ache..after a few failed tries of getting up , she just gave up as she curled up in the floor trying so hard to not let out any pathetic sound due to pain ..

She heard the door open , and she felt a commotion near her , yet Her vision was blurry, she couldn't see who was there and she's couldn't hear anything.. everything sounded so far ... All she could do was whisper his name..

«Ran»

•••

«Ran»

Sachie heard the weak voice utter as she was watching the nurses carry yasha back to bed , and they injected her Iv with some pain killers ..

«you may leave now» Sachie says to the nurses..

They all left the room and closed the door behind them .. And Sachie approached the girl , after doing the regular check ups .. She sighed ..

«do you hear me?» sachie asked the half awake girl

«hm»

Sachie didnt know if Yasha hummed to answer her or hummed because of the pain she was feeling.. Maybe both ..

«Yasha , I need you to answer some of my questions to make sure that everything is okay..»

Yasha shook her head as tears were forming in her eyes «I-t hurts»

«I know it does, You were in a coma for two days .. The bullet scraped your forehead, but it nearly killed you»

Yasha rubbed her eyes a little bit and opened her eyes , her vision getting better now..