XLV

⚠️ : just mikey

She felt very uncomfortable at his touch

She felt very uncomfortable at his touch .. twirling her hair strands between his fingers made her feel sick ..but at the same time she was shocked from what he's saying..

«mikey .. you realize that it will take me years to do so .. to be their leader and to be the best criminal organization there among everyone .. we know nothing about the place » she started rambling nervously not wanting to accept what he's saying

«that's why i sent you .. i believe you are capable of doing it»

She shook her head in denial .. she didn't want to leave .. she wanted to stay home .. this was home .. with Ran .. hanma .. Ren .. koko ...

She can't leave them ..

«why me ? Why not one of them?» she argued referring to the other bonten executives

«Sanzu is a just mad dog .. kakucho is too nice .. the haitanis are just pawns .. mochi is stupid .. koko is smart and all but it's a big job for him .. and takeomi is not a good leader , never been , never will ..»

She shook her head again .. making him grab her chin in his hand directing her face to make her look at him ..

«you are perfect for it y/n .. and im not asking you to do it .. im ordering you »

She can't leave ..

Her eyes were glimmering with tears «you know everything right? You know how much i care about them .. about Ran , about Ren ..»

«that's exactly why you will leave .. for them .. you're doing it for them » he uttered with a cold voice , his grip on her chin tightened a little bit ..

«i can't just leave them » she raised her voice

« you will» he whispered

« Im not like you mikey , no matter how hard you try to make me like you .. i will never be .. I won't leave the people i love for power .. »

His eyes darkened at her words .. his grip on her chin was now painful ..

«there's two choices you have y/n .. and you better choose wisely» he pulled her chin closer staring daggers at her soul

«one , you do as i say , work for me like the slave you really are .. leave and be the leader you were born to be and then you come back and kneel for me .. this choice is better for you no one has to get hurt» he uttered with a cold voice and continued..

«two , you will wake up soon to find your little sweet Ogawa Ren laying next to you on your bed with a bullet on his brain .. you know im merciful i won't torture a kid .. but Ran , oh god you won't even recognize his body when im done with him ..» he was smirking lightly at his words .. finding pleasure in her disturbed , terrified face ...