X

help me become comfortably numb

Pink Floyd-comfortably numb

leaving the meeting room and heading towards the restroom,she pumped into someone on her way to the restroom but she didn't care , she didn't even look at the person she pumped into she just headed towards her direction.

"what's wrong with her?" rindou muttered looking at the direction she went from , she pumped right into his shoulder and it hurts .

"i don't know , maybe she just didn't see you" Ran put his arm around rindou's shoulder and continued walking to the meeting room

"you're defending her a lot these days , brother" rindou scoffed looking at the taller haitani

"i am" Ran smirked and removed his arm from his brother's shoulder and enetered the meeting room.

putting out the second cigarette she smoked in the last 10 minutes , she looked at the time on her phone, it was the meeting time ,all the excutives and the boss should be there by now , she sighed and got out of the bathroom heading towards the meeting room again , she opened the door and entered seeing everyone already there , even mikey , she nodded at him respectfully then she sat on her seat , between Sanzu and mochi , and in front of kakucho and koko.

"now that we all here , the meeting should begin" takeomi muttered gathering all the work papers in front of him , he looked at mikey for confirmation, but Mikey didn't answer , he just looked at yasha and muttered quietly

"y/n ,where have you been last night?"

y/n looked up facing mikey , his stare was cold , it was making her slightly nervous, but she was a master in hiding her emotions, so she acted oblivious and spoke

"i spent the night at a friend's, i apologize for suddenly disappearing" she spoke in a calm manner not showing her true emotions

"you don't have friends"

she smiled a little bit , what he said went directly into her heart and it hurts like a bitch , but of course she won't show anything, she looked at mikey and spoke " neither do you boss "

Rindou who was drinking some wine , chocked and started coughing from how shocked he was , the other excutives's mouths were wide open , looking at the boss to see how would he react , they were sure he'll be mad at her , but it was completely the opposite, he smirked a little bit , which made their jaw drop open even more , the 'mikey' made an expression on his face , which is weird since he always has this blank expression.